S3E57

Author's Note:

In response to a guest reviewer: Yeah no shit, I know what a purple heart is but the RWBY characters don't!

If you are a troll then bravo good sir because as soon as I read your stupid comment I got mad.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S3E57- The Storm

"The Storm" appeared on the screen with the theme music.

Everyone hummed the theme again.

"The Storm" Ren said reading the title aloud.

"Think this is the finale?" Yang asked everyone.

"Maybe, it's been what? 18, 19 episodes?" Weiss asked.

"Yeah, around that." Blake said.

Fade in to the fan in front of the base, which the Robot Army (eventually) walks past

Robot Army: "Charge."

O'Malley: "Hu hu hoh, for God's sake. Will you hurry up! Lopez, I'm disappointed in your work. These minions are much too slow."

"I agree, my legs are itching to run just looking at them!" Ruby said loudly.

"Calm down there Rubes." Yang advised.

Lopez: "Creo que esta moviéndro muy bien."

Caption: I think they are moving along nicely.

O'Malley: "You fool! You don't even have legs, and you still got up here faster than them!"

"Why didn't Lopez make himself a body?" Nora asked.

"The real question is, how is he moving and how did he make those robots?" Weiss asked.

Yang did the Jazz hands motion, " magic!"

Lopez: "Usted es los cerebros en esta operación. Yo no mas soy el músculo."

Caption: Hey, you're the brains in this operation. I'm just the brawn.

"I'm the same way." Yang commented while flexing.

"I'm the brains." Ruby said happily gesturing to herself with her thumb.

Jaune laughed, "so am I."

Nora flexed with Yang, "I'm definitely the brawn on our team." Yang and Nora tried to one up each other with their flexing.

"Mines bigger!" Nora yelled.

"Mines harder!" Yang shot back.

"Mine's a lot more veiny!" Nora pointed out.

"Look I can make mine move!" Yang yelled flexing.

Blake couldn't tell if they were doing it intentionally or if it was purely by accident but she was on the floor rolling with laughter.

"Ladies ladies! Both of your muscles look great." Jaune yelled standing up trying to defuse the situation before they switched to abs. Both stood still and glared at each other for a second before laughing and sitting down.