S4E68

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

S4E68- Getting All Misty

" Getting All Misty" appeared on the screen with the theme.

All eight hummed the theme.

Fade in to Donut and Sarge walking up to the back entrance of Blue base.

Donut: "If you don't like the plants idea, how do ya feel about a fountain in the armory? That place is so gloomy."

"I thought they didn't have water." Jaune commented.

"What do you mean?" Weiss asked.

"In season two I think Grif mentioned something about running out of water and only drinking ketchup." Jaune explained.

"Good memory." Ren complimented.

Sarge: "Come on, Donut, give it a rest already. I agreed to let you use Grif's helmet as a decorative bird bath, didn't I? Don't oversell."

"He only agreed to that because it would annoy Grif." Blake commented.

Donut: "Okay, but I have just one more idea. I'm gonna say two words, and then walk away. Chantilly, lace."

"I don't get it." Ruby commented looking to Yang.

"It's a reference to something we don't know." Yang huffed.

Sarge: "Unless you're about to start singin' a Big Bopper song, I think the best part of that idea is the walkin' away."

Donut: "Let it simmer."

Sarge: "Hmm, no sign of any defenses. I think we might be catching Simmons at a weak moment."

Donut: "Hmm, no sign of the tank either."

Sarge: "Dear God, the madness is spreading! It's only a matter of time before it takes me!"

"Sarge is the mad one." Pyrrha commented.

The sound of Grif coming up from the hole

Grif: "Wheeeeeeeee!"

"I really want to try one of those." Nora commented.

Donut: "Did you hear that? It sounds like they're having fun in there."

Sarge: "Clearly Grif has become so stupid , he's mixed up the yells for pain and happiness! Simmons must be doing absolutely diabolical things to him! Let's give him a few more hours, see if he escapes on his own."

Grif: "Simmons I am having a blast going in and out of your hole!"

Yang started laughing. Everyone in the room groaned.

Simmons: "Grif just stay down there like you're told."

Donut: "Well that's my cue, let's go!"

Yang continued to laugh.

Cut to Simmons inside the Base, like the good Blue Red he is