S5E90

Author's Note:

Rant: Why do some fanfiction writers always put the pairing in their summary? It's a damn spoiler and makes me not want to read it at all. It's like if I put "Yang kills Ruby in chapter 4, TRIGGER WARNING" or something else stupid like that. So with that in mind I have a question.

Question: what is something other authors do that you do not like? Because I do not want to make their mistakes. Feel free to rant in the reviews if you take the time out of your day to read my authors notes I will read your rants.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: or twt: ArtistJoanna

S5E90- Terms and Provisions

"I don't know why but the Fantasies sounds weird to me now." Jaune commented.

"What?" Ruby asked raising an eyebrow. "The fantasies sounds awesome, The Grimm Reaper!" Ruby said with flare while flashing her hands.

Jaune shrugged, "Your name sounds fine but the Team name? Are we sure we can't think of anything better?"

"Hmmm" Ren hummed.

Everyone thought for a second.

"What about The Fables?" Pyrrha suggested nervously. Jaune snapped, "That's perfect!"

"A lot better than the fantasies." Yang laughed, "It did sound slightly sexual."

Ruby and Weiss groaned louder than everyone else.

"Yang... just- why?" Weiss asked. "Why are you like this? Why can't you stay clean for just one episode."

"I have been staying clean! And the episode hasn't even started yet." Yang grumbled.

Jaune perked up, "Oh right!" Jaune hit play.

" Terms and Provisions" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"What episode number are we on?" Nora asked.

"Season 5 episode 90" Ren answered, "But we've watched roughly 95 episodes counting the really short mini series Out of Mind episodes."

"So ten episodes away from 100! I wonder if they'll do anything cool. Something cool always happens for the one hundredth." Nora grinned.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah that makes sense, well we'll find out soon." Jaune shrugged.

Fade in to Church, Tucker, Caboose and Doc looking down on Sheila on one side, and Tex and Sister on the other

Church: "Well, I suppose I should figure out a way to get Tex to reboot Sheila. Man, I'm gonna have to call in a lot of favours for this one."

"Last time they needed her to do something they called in a favor." Jaune commented.

"Yeah, I wonder if Tex is ever going to call in her Favor with Red team." Blake added.

Tucker: "What favours could you possibly have stored up with someone who dumped you?"

Church: "She didn't dump me Tucker, it was mutual."

"It's never mutual." Blake sighed.

"Actually I've had mutual break ups before." Yang shrugged. Blake look at Yang skeptically, "I don't believe you."