S2E21

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E21: Motion to Adjourn

"Motion to Adjourn" appeared on the screen.

Yang, Ruby, and Jaune hummed the theme.

"I'm gonna try and get pics of every weapon and vehicle." Ruby said, holding Velvet's spare camera.

"Oh and by the way, Winter responded about the general Patton thing." Weiss said, holding her scroll.

"The what?" Ruby asked

"They made a reference to a general Patton a while ago and Winter just responded. She knows nothing of it." Weiss said angrily.

The scene opened to a Firefight outside the blue base

"Woah that looks like fun, finally an actual fight between them." Yang said.

Church: "Okay Tucker, I need you to get up there, help Caboose shore up the defense, establish a suppressing fire, and hold that position until further notice."

"That..that actually sounded like a good strategy." Weiss said, surprised.

Tucker: "I didn't even know what half of that meant."

Church: "Just go over to Caboose's rock, and fire your gun a bunch."

"Oh." Weiss said.

Tucker: " That rock? Yeah, I don't think so."

Church: "We do not, have time, to discuss this."

Tucker: "Sure, no time for you to discuss it. You get to hang out here with Nancy No-Bullets shootin' the breeze. Meanwhile, I'm out there, running around, eating a machine gun sandwich."

"How are Grif and Simmons missing? They're out in the open." Weiss pointed out.

"So is Caboose and they aren't even shooting back." Blake said.

"I wonder if we will ever see any real fights in the show, because this clearly isn't one." Pyrrha said.

Church: "Tucker, we're gonna give you covering fire."

Tucker: "Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build a huge, bullet-proof wall between me and them, I think you need to come up with a new plan. Preferably one that involves me keeping the same quantity of blood that I have right now."

Church: "No problem. Oh wait wait, does the blood have to be in your body?"

zoom to Grif and Simmons firing their respective machine guns at the blues

Grif: "Simmmonns... I can't feel my hands."

Simmons: "Maybe you should lay off the trigger, you dumbass."

"I know that feeling." Ren said, gesturing to his guns. "Thankfully I learned how to stop recoil."

"How? Recoil on my sniper is still pretty bad." Ruby asked. "But it is kind of useful because I use it as momentum for my next strike."

"Weapon discussion later please." Jaune begged, thinking of his Classic .

zoom back to Church and the gang