Euphoria

I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE DRAGGING STORIES SO HERE ARE THEM AFTER 4 YEARS....

4 years later

"Jungkook-ah when will you be coming back home?" Yoongi asked on the other side of the line. Jungkook has left Korea to attend some business meetings in New York. Their company has been successful a lot in the past few years, and they have decided to expand their business around the globe. Namjoon and Jin take care of the business in Europe, and Taehyung is in Japan running the business. Yoongi and Jimin along with Hobi and Jungkook are in Korea and Jungkook has decided to start the business in America, so he has decided to come and make sure that things are on the right track to get the business up and running. "Hyung looking at the work here I will say one month...because there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be get settled down before I leave. And don't worry too much about me I will be ok," Jungkook knew that his hyungs were worried for him to come to States as it will remind him of a certain someone.

Jungkook just finished up his meeting and decided to take a walk around in the city of lights before going back to his hotel. As he walks into the time square, he sees the buildings and all he could remember is when he and y/n would be cuddling in his bed, and she always talked about New York City because she was absolutely in love with this city. She can talk about that place all day long and never get tired of it. Jungkook used to look at her and admire her how can someone love a city like that, just from her talking about it Jungkook felt like he was falling in love with that city. "I want to get engaged at "The Edge" it is my dream..." y/n once told him when he took her to the Namsan Tower. "The Edge?" Jungkook asked her while back hugging her and his head resting on her shoulder. She turned toward him with glittery eyes, "Yes, The Edge...it is a place just like this, you stand on the 100th floor and see the whole Manhattan and it is just mesmerizing. I want to say Yes to the man I marry while having the whole Manhattan in my view," Jungkook cooed at her cuteness and pecked her lips because her cuteness at that moment was too much for him to handle. "Notes were taken," he said in a quiet low voice that y/n didn't hear him, but his heart was happy to know how she wanted him to purpose to her.

He shook his head to get the memories of the certain one from his head, he decided to put in his headphones and get lost in the music, but in the last 4 years, he only listens to one song, no other song ever played in his phone. He opened his music app and tapped on the song, "Euphoria." And he decided to stop thinking about the certain someone who he doesn't even know where she is or even if she is alive. He is living but at the same time he is not, he is not the same Jungkook he once was. He is not the same Jungkook his Hyungs once knew, he is not "y/n's Jungkook" anymore. He has got quieter, he just works, goes home, sleeps, and goes back to work, he has become a working machine in the past few years and that concerns his brothers. Even though they don't say anything they are worried for him and at the same time for Taehyung. A few months after that night Taehyung decided to go to Japan, away from the memories of her sister who he did not know anything about anymore, and Jungkook. Taehyung blames Jungkook for letting her go when he left Korea years ago, he gave everyone one last hug and when it came to Jungkook he just stared at him for a minute before saying, "I have six brothers Jeon Jungkook, I found one sister in 26 years Thanks to you Jeon Jungkook today I don't have her anymore," and he left. It has been 4 years since Taehyung never came back to Korea; he talks to everyone over the phone besides Jungkook. His hyungs visit him often and he loves it but he himself never made the effort of talking to Jungkook or ever visiting again.

While Jungkook was walking in the city of lights he walked past a familiar place, "Starbucks" the same place it all started. Where Jeon Jungkook fell in love with the woman who gave him the best of him and who was supposed to rule his heart for the rest of his life, be his forever. "I guess nothing is forever in this world after all," he said to himself and started to walk toward his hotel. He does not want to think about her, he knows it is just going to bring him pain and nothing else. After he got back to his hotel he took a shower, he stayed under that shower for a little too long because he just wanted to feel numb under that ice-cold water and forget about every kind of pain in his stone-cold heart. After the shower, he sat on his hotel bed in his bathrobe and checked through his next day's work schedule and he sighed after looking at the back-to-back meetings. He set an alarm on his phone and took his sleeping pills and lay down. There is not a day he does not miss y/n, not a time when he does not think of her warm rosy lips, not a minute when he does not miss her cuddles, and not a second when he does not miss her presence. But these pills keep those thoughts away from him and he can sleep without thinking about her.