Saved by the Bell

After the long flight from New York, Jungkook and y/n finally arrived in Seoul. When they got off the plane their car was waiting for them, they got into the car and took the last ride to the house. Y/N has met the boys before, but it was not a detailed introduction, whereas today she is going to meet them for which she is excited and nervous. "Welcome to Seoul Y/N, are you excited to meet my hyungs?" Jungkook asked while looking at her with hearts in his eyes. He is happy that she is with him, or he is with her, and most of all he is happy that she will be staying with him, and he is hopeful that they both will get to know each other more and might be able to grow a stronger bond together. "Yes!! Kookie..." y/n answered him without telling him that she is nervous to see his family. Y/N is still not used to sharing her fears or anything about her that may show that she is vulnerable at that moment. Even though somewhere in her heart she trusts Jungkook she still cannot tell him her real feelings, because she is not used to it. The only person that she is close to is Adam and sometimes she does not even tell him many things, but Adam knows damn well not to push her buttons. It was a 45-minute ride to Jungkook's residence due to the traffic.

After they got home, Jungkook rang the bell and it was Namjoon who opened the door. She remembered his name because he was the only person, she met that night who told her his name. He said hi to y/n and tightly hugged Jungkook and welcomed them into the house. When they entered someone came running and hugged Jungkook with all his power, "Oh God Jimin-ssi, did you miss me that bad huh?" Jungkook asked while hugging Jimin and struggling to breathe because of how tightly Jimin was hugging him. "Well, Hello there beautiful! You must be y/n? The one and only who Jungkook..." Jungkook pinched him hard on his arm before he got to finish what he was going to say. "Aaaa!! Who Jungkook was telling us about?" y/n smiled at that and nodded her head. "Well, my name is Jimin, and I welcome you to our house. Please come and have a seat." When they sat down the others introduced themselves to y/n and she greeted everyone and smiled at how sweet they were to her.

Jin called everyone for the dinner, and they all gathered at the table to sit and eat. Jungkook sat next to y/n and asked her what she would like to eat. She did not know a lot about Korean food, but she was surprised to see that there was also her favorite pasta on the table who she loves the most, she can eat that all day every day and never get tired of eating it. Jungkook knew exactly what she wanted so he put some on her plate, y/n's hand were still bruised, and it was hard for her to eat, but she denied it when Jungkook offered to feed her, she still does not want to share her vulnerability with him or anyone yet. While they were eating the boys started to talk to y/n and she was very happy and kept on talking about random things, in that moment Jungkook was just staring at her and admiring her beautiful smile under the bruised lips. But again, looking at the bruises on her beautiful lips and face made Jungkook's blood boil and his anger was visible when his grip around his spoon got stronger that it looked like it might start to bleed soon. The person sitting across from Jungkook saw all of it, he loved how Jungkook was admiring y/n but also at the same time he was worried about the mood shift in Jungkook. Of all the people Yoongi knows what Jungkook was feeling and what he could do.

After the dinner, they all sat for a while, and then they all said goodbye to y/n and Jungkook and was ready to leave. "Emm...why are you guys saying goodbye and where are all of you going?" y/n asked in a confused tone. "Oh y/n this is Jungkook's house he lives here by himself; we all have our own apartments but we all just eat together and hang out at one house. So, you will be staying here in his house, you had a long flight you should rest up and we will see you guys in the morning," Hobi said with a smile on his face. She didn't know he lived by himself; she was ok to stay with him because she thought there will be other people in the house. Not just her and the man who is making her question herself every damn second lately.