I missed you

"Good morning y/n," she greeted herself when her alarm went off at 7 am. Jungkook's plane should be landing at 9 am and he should be home before 10 am. Just three hours before she gets to see him, be in his arms, and tell him everything in her heart. Besides the excitement, she is nervous too because what if Jungkook did not return her feelings, even though Yoongi told her that he loves her too, but she has also been ignoring him when he was with her. But today she is not going to let her nervousness take over her, she needs to stay positive and think about what she is going to say to him. She did her morning routine and got ready to meet her Kookie, she picked up her phone and texted all the boys; "Good Morning Hyungs, today all of you are doing breakfast at Jungkook's place. When Jungkook and Namjoon Hyung get here please come over, I am making breakfast. See you all soon."

It is half past nine Jungkook will be getting home soon, she fixed everything in the house, took out some clothes for him that she wanted him to wear, and started to set the table. Yoongi and Jimin went to the airport to pick up Namjoon and Jungkook. Tae, Jin, and Hobi came over and was helping y/n to set up the breakfast. Y/N asked Jin what Jungkook like to eat and made all his favorites, but not just him she made everyone's favorite because at the end of the day she was making food for everyone for the first time. And suddenly the doorbell rang, y/n felt millions of butterflies in her stomach, Jungkook was finally here after so many days, she finally was going to see him, his beautiful doe eyes that she is in love with, his touch that give her some type of feeling in her heart, but she loves that feeling, YES Y/N IS IN LOVE, IN LOVE WITH HER KOOKIE.

Jin opened the door, and everyone greeted Jungkook and Namjoon with hugs as soon as her eyes met with Jungkook's there was a relief that she felt in her soul. He smiled with his eyes, and it was also visible on his face too. He walked up to her, and her breath got stuck in her throat, her heart was beating at an abnormal pace, and she was worried that Jungkook will hear her heartbeat because it was that loud. But it felt like the whole world just stopped for her, everything was paused at that moment when Jungkook took her in his arms to greet her. She froze, "How are you y/n, I missed you," Jungkook said in her ear, his lips were touching her ear and at that moment the butterflies in her stomach were going crazy, damn that almost turned her on, her heart was too unstable for it. A shy smile came on her face, and probably all the boys must have seen it too, she inhaled his addicting scent that she was missing and stood on her toes to reach his ears, "I am good now because I am here with you Kookie. I missed you more." Jungkook wanted to scream with happiness at that moment because it was the first-time y/n had ever talked to him like that. He does not know what changed but he was liking it, same her he missed her addicting smell too, he inhaled that smell and broke the hug, but both were still lost in each other's eyes.

"I am starving y/n, are you going to give us something to eat," Jimin said with a naughty smile on his face, "yes Jiminshi, relax, you won't starve," y/n knows he is teasing her, but she is also trying to hide those red cheeks of hers from him because he will tease her even more. "Go change Kookie and join us for breakfast," Jungkook nodded and left. When Jungkook walked into his room, a big smile spread on his face when he saw his clothes on the bed that y/n put out for him. He was happy that y/n was doing all this for him, his heart was finally at peace that he was with her now, he won't have to see her over the phone, and he can physically be with her now and that was the best feeling. After changing into the clothes that she picked for him he joined them all at the breakfast table, Namjoon came too after freshening up. They all chatted at the breakfast as their maknae was finally home after so many days, they all loved the food that y/n cooked for them and she told them that she would love to cook for everyone if only Jin allows her to, which Jin did after everyone begging him to.

"Jungkoo-ah you should rest now and later in the evening take y/n to the light festival. She has been in the house since she came to Korea, and I guess she deserves to enjoy her life; she is not in a prison" Yoongi said while drinking water. "O-ok Hyung, I thought she might have gone out with you guys, but I would love to take her there. Y/N you are going to love it there it is so much fun, it is my favorite festival of the year. We will leave around 6 so we can see the sunset at the Han River and then will go to the festival. Be ready." "Ok Kookie, I will be ready," she is blushing which she is trying to hide but it cannot be hidden at this point. The boys were leaving and now y/n cannot wait for 6 pm as we all know the time was going to slow down and the day was going to drag before it is time for her to go. Jungkook went to his room to get some rest before he has to go to his office for some work, y/n cleaned everything in the kitchen, and while doing that she was thinking about what she was going to wear for the night. And then it came to her mind, who can have a better dressing sense than her Tae Hyung? She picked up her phone and texted him.

Y/N

HYUNG HELP!!!!!!

Tae

WHAT IS WRONG Y/N ARE YOU OK? IS JUNGKOOKIE OK?

Y/N

Yes, we are it's not that, I need your help to tell me what I should wear tonight. I did not bring any of my nice dresses from the States when I came here, and I don't know what to wear now Hyung. HELPPPPPPP!!!!

Tae

Damn y/n you scared me, and don't worry about that I gotcha. I'll buy a beautiful outfit for you, that's on me. Just tell me your size and leave everything to me.

She told him her size and that Tae already left for some shopping for y/n, and he also decided to buy something matching Jungkook so the couple can slay it together.

Jungkook was sleeping in his room, she peeked into his room to see if he was sleeping or not. But he did not have his blanket on him, so y/n fixed that for him, but Jungkook was in a deep sleep to feel any presence near him, so y/n leaned closer to his face, she adored that face for a few minutes before leaving a soft kiss on the scar on Jungkook's left cheek, she inhaled that addicting fragrance of him and left him to sleep in peace. She was scrolling through her phone when she saw Adam calling him. "Not today partner, please not now, I am happy after way too long. Please don't ruin this for me," she said as soon as she answers the phone, without giving Adam any chance to say anything. "Ok partner, I know you are happy but please remember this is a black hole that will eat you alive and there is no going back from this," Adam said with a sad tone. Of all the people Adam always wants to see her happy, she has been through a lot and Adam has been there for all of it and he knows that Jungkook is special to her, and he wants her to be happy with him. But at the same time, Jungkook is also on a wanted list by the police, so he wants to protect her, but he just doesn't know how. "I know and I am ready to risk it all, but trust me, the partner I will fix everything, just trust me," she hung up the phone after that.

Jungkook is in the office he told y/n that he will get ready at the office, and will pick her up from the house so stay ready around 6. But who is going to tell Jungkook that she was ready at 5 and waiting for him?

Jungkook

Hey, y/n I am outside, come out whenever you are ready.

Y/N

Coming Kookie.

Her heart cannot handle the excitement, the moment she has been waiting for this whole time is finally here.

Jungkook got out of his car and his breath got stuck in his throat, his heart stopped because y/n was looking like a princess in the outfit and Jungkook never knew that his outfit was going to be matching with hers. She was wearing a white shirt with a long yellow netted shrug, white shorts, and a straw hat. A perfect outfit for a sunny spring day, where Jungkook was wearing white pants with a printed loose yellow button up and they looked like a couple who were on their date. He opened the car door for her while he still could not believe his eyes what kind of a miracle he was looking at. He started to drive toward the Han River, y/n packed a picnic basket for them so they can enjoy some snacks at the riverside while watching the sunset. "Did Tae hyungie got that outfit for you?" Jungkook asked while his eyes were focused on the road. "Yeah, I didn't bring any nice dresses, so I asked his help. Seems like he got us matching outfits," y/n chuckled at that, but they both were grateful to Taehyung because they were loving it. "YOU ARE LOOKING NICE," they both said in sync and they both started to laugh at that. After gathering some courage Jungkook moved his hand toward y/n and touched it gently, it was like he was asking permission from her to hold her hand but without any words. She knew exactly what he was trying to do but before he even got to make his next move, she held his hand and intertwined their fingers. Jungkook still cannot believe what is going on, it is like a dream to him but if it is a dream, he does not want to wake up from it. They both stayed quiet as they are getting closer to their destination.