Punishment

MINOR DNI!!!!!

SMUT WARNING WILL BE GIVEN!!!!!

They decided to have a Japanese dinner and they all sat at the table and the waitress came to get their order. "What would you like to have tonight!!!" she asked with a little too much enthusiasm and that sounded weird to y/n. And when y/n looked at the waitress she was looking at Jungkook, just that made y/n's blood boil, but she tried to ignore that. But things got messed up when she looked at Jungkook, he told the waitress his order but what was more messed up was that he winked at her, and she gave him a shy smile. In Jungkook's defense he was just being sarcastic, in no way he meant to offend or make y/n jealous; he didn't even know that y/n was looking at him. But the boys saw all of it and Jungkook still had no idea why everyone was looking at him, he looked at y/n and she just passed him a smile acting like she was just not planning on choking the life out of Jungkook and that waitress. "OH BOY!!!! Jeon Jungkook is so fucked today, she is going to teach him a lesson..." Jimin sent a text to everyone except Jungkook, "Hopefully he is able to walk in the morning...kekeke..." Taehyung replied.

They did dinner, and they went to the hotel after that, everyone sat in Taehyung's room for a while before going to their rooms and going through the pictures that they took. It was clear from y/n's face that she was up to something, but Jungkook was so unaware of her intentions, and not even once it came to his mind if y/n saw him winking at the waitress. Jungkook got up and said he was tired and left for his room, "babe you are coming?" he asked while putting his slippers on, "yup in a minute bub, right behind you, just gotta look through some more pictures," she said while passing him a sweet smile. He nodded and left the room, "damn is she cold or she just doesn't care at all," Taehyung said in Jimin's ear, "I'm just as confused as you Tae." She got up after going through the pictures, "alright Hyungs I will see you all in the morning, gotta take care of something," "Please let him be able to walk in the morning y/n" Jimin said in a kind of concerned voice but being sarcastic at the same time. She kept on walking and opened the door, before leaving the room she looked back at them, "no promises," she winked at them and passed an evil smile. "Damn I didn't know what she meant by when she called herself a monster, but damn hopefully that wasn't her monster smile," Hobi said still looking at the door where she was once standing. "Well, Jeon Jungkook brought it to himself, now bless him tonight..." Yoongi said while getting ready to leave. "Will found out in the morning..." Jin said with his windshield viper laugh. After that boy went over their plan for y/n's surprise birthday party and eventually went to their rooms.

SMUT WARNING!!!!

When y/n went to her room, Jungkook was already sleeping, he was waiting for her, but he didn't even know when he fell asleep. He planned on spending the whole night with her, but he was also very tired, so he fell asleep. She went to the closet and took her clothes out, she went to the bathroom and changed into the see-through lingerie that she bought to surprise him. She looked at herself in the mirror, "This outfit was to surprise you but to your surprise I will show you what you get to play around with other whores Jeon Jungkook," she sound mad and evil to herself but she must punish him for winking at that whore. She got out of the bathroom and walked toward the man sleeping peacefully on the bed, she admired his beauty as he looks ethereal while sleeping. "Wake up Jeon Jungkook, you can't just sleep like that..." she whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and looked at her, "am I dreaming or what?" he asked while rubbing his eyes, "FUCK!!! You look way too cute to be punished but bunny was acting up today so I must teach him a lesson what you say?" she said and without giving him a chance to say something just smashed her lips on his. He broke the kiss, "Punish?" his doe eyes had a confused look in them. She didn't say another word and removed the blanket from him and sat on his lap, even though he was confused he still melted into that kiss. He was trying to keep up with her pace, but she was kissing him aggressively and hungrily, in his head he was very confused and didn't know what she was doing. It was getting hot for him, so he started to unbutton the shirt, y/n took over and literally just ripped his shirt off him, damn what has gotten into her today? He questioned in the back of his head, but he was liking it. She grabbed his wrists and pinned them both on the bed's headboard and when she broke the kiss Jungkook realized that he was handcuffed to the headboard. "Babe??" he looked at her, she was looking hot af in that lingerie and Jungkook cannot deny that she put her finger on his lips to shush him. "Don't worry lover boy, the show hasn't even started yet," she whispered in his ears. He felt a shiver going down his spine due to her voice and her lips touching his ears.