Waterfall

They arrived at the restaurant, and everyone order them some seafood whereas Namjoon and Y/n didn't because they don't like it. They started to talk about where they are going after lunch, they all decided to go to Spirited Garden, and of all the people y/n was most excited, "Babe are you sure you want to go because we don't want you to get any allergic reaction," Jungkook said while rubbing her back gently. "No!! can we please go I really want to; I will take my meds before we go. And I know how my body reacts to the plants, but I still love nature, it is beautiful," she answered him almost choking on her drink. "y/n will you come to visit us?" Jimin's question made everyone go silent at that moment. "I would love to, but now you guys have to come first to California and New York it will be fun," she answered trying to kill the awkwardness in the air. "But we don't know where you live," she looked into the doe eyes of her lover that were getting wet, and she placed a hand on his. "Well, if you think you cannot find me, just know where I work, go to them and ask for Adam and he will tell you where I will be." She put her hand on Jungkook's heart, "And if you still won't find me, remember I will always be in your heart, whenever you feel lost just close your eyes and put your hand on your heart and you will find your destination." Jungkook gently pecked her lips and that kiss lasted for a little longer than expected it was the perfect time for Tae to capture that moment with his vintage camera.

While the boys were drinking, Jungkook asked y/n to come with her, and he took her to a nearby cafe. "What is this place babe?" she asked out of curiosity, "it's the café for lovers, whoever comes here and takes a picture and put it on this wall, those couples stay together forever, will you take the picture with me?" Jungkook looked at her and that look in his eyes was very precious, and she could never say no to his beautiful face. They sat down and they ordered themselves a couple drink, y/n was still looking around because the place was decorated beautifully, and she was loving it. "I don't know how this forever thing works, but for the sake of him and his belief in things lasting forever, please keep us for each other forever God!" she said in her heart. She was very surprised when the server came with the drink, it was a big glass of drink with one straw that was shaped like a heart and two of them can drink from two openings at the same time. She looked at Jungkook and just couldn't hold back her laughter, "Awww!!!! This is cute babe..." she said leaning into his embrace. He hugged her back and just adored how beautiful she look when she smile; just like how y/n loves his beautiful doe eyes and his bunny smile, he is also in love with her smile because when she smiles her cheeks look fuller and he always touches them gently and her eyes go smaller when she smiles, and one of the biggest thing that she smiles or laugh with her whole heart. The server told them to take a sip from the drink and they will click their picture while they are sipping the drink, so they did; the server took two pictures they were polaroid pictures so he kept one for the café and gave one to them, "you are one of the most beautiful couples that have come to our café, so we want you to have this beautiful pictures of you too." They took that picture and the other one they put their names on (Jungkook (heart) Y/N) and pin that on the wall where it says, "Love is love with my lover." They pinned the picture on the wall and kissed, to their surprise the server took that picture of their candid moment of kissing, they looked at the server and just laughed and blushed at the same time.

They got a text from Hobi saying that they are ready to leave for the garden, so they head back to the restaurant. "This is the first day of our trip and I am already loving this y/n," they were holding hands, "Catch me...," Before he even understands she started to run away from him. There were a lot of people in the place, but it felt like only their laughter was heard in the world. The restaurant was nearby so the boys were able to see them running around and Jungkook trying to chase her, they all laughed at how adorable their little ones were looking. They all took out their phones and started to record them and y/n was just laughing and running around, it was not hard for Jungkook to catch her, but he let her run around because she was looking beautiful, and her laugh was curing all the pain in his heart from the thought of her leaving soon. But after a little bit, he finally caught up to her and grabbed her by her waist and back hugged her. Almost everyone around them even the strangers was looking at them and smiling and adoring them and for that moment; the "love in the air" phrase goes well for it. She turned toward him and he just paused for a moment she cupped her face in her soft, warm hands and pecked his lips, till this day when y/n makes the first move she still gives him butterflies. Then they got in the cars and drove their way to the Spirited Garden, Jungkook made sure that she took her allergy medications.