Simmons: "Grif, stop it I need your help."

Grif: "(still going in and out of the hole) Go ahead, I'm listening."

Simmons: "Would you stop riding that stupid grav lift?"

"Grav lift." Ren mumbled writing in his notes.

"That's so cool." Jaune commented staring at the screen.

"Like I said it's just like a slide that goes up." Nora said pointing up.

Grif: "I can do both at once. And why don't we have one of these things?"

Simmons: "The tank's been making upgrades to the base over the last few hundred years."

Grif: "How did it do that without any tools?... Or arms?"

"Good question." Weiss said crossing her arms.

Simmons: "I don't know, a lot of what she says doesn't match up. I think she might be lying to me."

Grif: "You think the enemy's weapons are lying to us? What a surprise!"

Simmons: "It seems like a setup, I just can't figure out how."

Grif: "(getting punched or something) Ow!"

"Did anyone else hear that?" Ruby asked.

Blake raised a hand, "Yep."

Simmons: "I don't know, if I can piece it together maybe that'll help fix things with- Sarge!?"

While Simmons had been talking Sarge went up the Grav lift.

"Why did he hit Grif?" Nora asked.

"... it's Sarge." Jaune answered.

Sarge: "Hello, Simmons."

Simmons: "Where's Grif?"

Sarge: "Well this here's a rescue operation. He's unconscious down below, being prepped for evac."

"If anyone ever needs to be rescued we just all need to remember, Don't be a Sarge." Ruby advised.

"Great advice Ruby." Jaune laughed.

Simmons: "If it's a rescue operation, why did you knock him out?"

Sarge: "Well, all work and no play, you know, heh heh heh."

Simmons: "That's dumb."

Sarge: "I think you know the proper procedure for submitting complaints, Simmons."

Yang groaned again.

"It's like Doctor Oobleck's homework... times two." Jaune said horrified.

Simmons: "Heugh, I'll get my calligraphy pens."

Sarge: "Don't bother. I think you also know how we treat traitors on Red Team!"

Sarge cocks his shotgun.

Simmons: "I'm guessing you're not cocking that gun to give me a one gun salute in honor of my new promotion."

"A one gun salute for being a traitor, except instead of shooting into the air he will shoot Simmons in the face." Yang said laughing.

Weiss sighed, "Winter once told me the gun salutes are usually done in honor of fallen soldiers."

"I thought they had to stop those, because some stray bullets fell from the sky and injured a few people." Jaune said.