We've got Stories full of Pride 🏳️‍🌈🧡

June 1, 2023

Hi Wattpadders! 👋

It's officially Pride Month, and while we have Pride all year long, we have some extra special things planned for you for the month of June. 🏳️‍🌈🧡

Hear from Wattpad Creators about self-expression, authenticity, writing on Wattpad, and more on the Creators blog, take part in a Reading Event with exciting giveaways, as well as the Wattpad Ambassador annual Pride get-together and Pride Awards. And of course dive into incredible reads in our Reading List.

Overwhelmed by choice and don't know where to start? Take a look at some excerpts of the stories you'll find in our Reading List.

Into the Wild Dark by Sondi_Is_On
The bartender's hooded eyes flickered from the scar near the left corner of my mouth to my tattooed knuckles. Despite the muscles bulging beneath his tank, the expression on his face said he thought I was the intimidating one.

Willow Hills by DaniBrull
My time to roam was up. If I didn't make it back and the sunlight touched my body, it would expose what I truly was: a slab of cold, hard rock—a living statue forever imprisoned by shadows.

Red Rover by SmokeAndOranges
The wall is an honest-to-god eight-foot stone fortification, complete with barbed wire on top. If this were a zombie apocalypse of the normal kind, I'd have campaigned to camp out here. But this is not a normal zombie apocalypse. And I'm pretty sure that ranks among the top ten things I never thought I'd think to myself in any serious capacity, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

If you haven't already, make sure you follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to keep up-to-date on all things Pride Month at Wattpad and visit our our ambassador profiles (LGBTQIAP+ and FreeTheLGBT) for more community activities and reads!

We're so excited to celebrate Pride Month with you!

— Wattpad HQ