"Who wouldn't love jennie kim?" She scoff flipping her hair in the air.

"Cheeky fellow." Jisoo muttered under his breathe.

"Jealous fellow" jisoo gritted his teeth at her, he was about to reply the brat but liam stop him.

"Be lucky liam is here crazy jennie" the latter walk out and go to rosé and the gang direction to announce the sudden flight tomorrow.

"Give the poor guy a break nini." Liam stated.

"He's fun to tease with just look at his ugly face." Jennie said pointing jisoo who's sending dagger on her.

"You call this face ugly!! How dare you!" Jisoo shout and about to march towards them but rosé stop him.

"How can he hear me? Does he have powers?" Jennie ask in disbelief.

"His hearing is in high level than a normal human let just say he is gifted?" Liam answer carrying jennie on his arms. She did not protest at all caused she suddenly felt dizzy.

"Eh?" That's all could jennie say looking at the angry jisoo.

"Hmmm now lets sleep we'll be leaving early tomorrow." He replied.

"Okay oppa." Jennie obediently nod and rest her head on his shoulder. Why does it felt hot of the sudden?

Liam cares jennie back to make her sleep while carrying her on the way to their room.

He was about to put jennie on bed but the latter wake up and ask him a question.

"How about you oppa do you perhaps have a special power or are you gifted too like jisoo ugly." She ask pulling liam nick in the process.

"I can see clearly in the dark and breathe long than you under the water." He replied tackling jennie on bed.

"Like an owl and aquaman hehe my fiancé is such a handsome powerful creature." She said giggling.

"Did you drink again?" Liam ask sniffing jennie if she smell alcohol.

"No just the juice that the boy served me he said it from you so i drink it hehe hek!" She hiccup. Liam face darken when he heard her reply, he didn't ask or order someone at all to give jennie a juice.

He was about to get his phone and call jisoo but jennie stop him and ask him again.

"Hey oppa when we intimate in bed with a dark room can you still me dont you?" She gasp looking at liam with a shocking expression.

Liam can only nodded his head at jennie helplessly.

"That's why you can easily have access with me!? Naughty fellow that's not fair at all!" She complain.

"I-

"Oppa turn the AC on why is so hot in here?" She ask trying to removed her shirt.

"Go take a shower." He simply said clinching his fist, he guide jennie to the bathroom and help her get on the tab.

"Oppa its still hot in here can you get an ice? Did you put something in the water why its so itchy?" She said, scratching her neck.

The itching on her body disappeared but replaced by a troubling muscle and heat on her body.

Liam face darken worst and bite his lip looking at his sweetheart.

"Oppa can you help me? Its so hot." She heavily said, she massage her neck down to her breast.

"Please?" She beg.

"It hurts." She step out in the tab and walk towards at liam, she was about to stumble but liam catch her on time.

"Oppa please." Liam text jisoo to inform him what happened and find the boy who give jennie the juice before Carrying jennie towards the bed.

The latter call his personal doctor to ask about jennie condition and what med could help her.

Jennie keep tagging liam shirt and pleading him to help her or do something.

"The drug that madan drink dont have a antidote b-boss but there is one but y-you have to perform it s-sir." The poor doctor explain afraid of his job and life.

"What it is?" The doctor felt shiver on his spine when he heard liam calm voice.

"Im waiting" liam said when he didn't heard a reply to the other person in phone, he firmly hold his sweetheart in his arm who's struggling and all sweaty.

"S-sex b-boss the d-drug that madam drink is a sex drug that can make her feel all hot unable to control her self and dont have conscious about her self and where she at." The doctor hurriedly said explaining the effect of the drug.

"I understood." That was all liam replied before cutting the call.

"Promise I'll find that boy and make him pay sweetheart but firstly let me help you ended your torture." He said and claimed at jennie top.