𝟗~ 𝐑𝐀𝐓

Start from the beginning

@user- is that bandaid pic Matt or Chris i literally can't tell
->@user- its Matt

@𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐝- SLUMBER PARTY BABY WOOO
-> @𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚-your such a child

@𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐤- is that Matt?
-> @𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭-😊
-> @𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠- i hate you

@user- matt has commented like 6 times bro😂

"CASSIE" Matt yells from the kitchen. The group is sitting outside talking, a grin grows on Cassie's face as Matt comes storming outside.

"what?" she says innocently, the group is in fits of laughter at the picture of Matt that the girl posted.

"that picture was from fucking 4th grade" Matt whines, making them laugh even more. "Was it? i honestly couldn't tell the difference" she says sarcastically.

"fuck you bro" he sighs, sitting down next to Chris,
the group still in hysterics.

"guys can we film a video, its been ages since we've all filmed together" Chris blurts out. "yes oh my god its been forever" Cassie sighs.

"Hey guys, today we're doing another Q&A video and we're here with Valerie, Cassie, Stella and Cassie's brother Charlie" Nick starts, talking into the camera.

"Yeah so we have a bunch-" Matt continues but is interrupted, "RAT, WOAH BIGGEST RAT I'VE EVER SEEN" Chris shouts, points at something outside.

They all go to look at where Chris is pointing "Where i can't fucking see it" Charlie asks, squinting. "Its right there BRO THERES 2 OF THEM" Chris says, repeatedly pointing.

"Guys we're getting off track cmon" Nick rolls his eyes, they all revert their eyes back to the camera.

"Ok as i was saying, we have a bunch of questions for all of us so we're gonna read them" Matt goes to look at his phone, scrolling through the replies.

Nick keeps continuously looking outside the window, "What the fuck are you doing" Cassie scoffs at him. "We're literally in a sketchy parking lot at 2am, that shit freaks me out" Nick replies.

"Someone asked how did we meet Cassie" Chris reads from him phone. Matt groans. "Oh this is a fun little story" Nick smiles, Cassie giggles.

"Bro can you not" Matt groans again, Stella and Valerie share confused looks.

"What" Stella asks, looking intrigued. "So.." Nick starts.

"We were just little second graders, and Matt here had a little crush on Cassie" Nick continues as Matt burys his face in his hands.

The group look at Matt, in shock and Cassie rolls her eyes. "WHAT" Valerie shouts, looking back and fourth between the two.

"Cassie had no idea he even existed, and one day he saw her on the swings, so kid had the bright idea to go push her, like so she could go higher and stuff" Nick says, the groups eyes grow wider, listening.

"By the way me and Nick were watching this happen from behind the slide" Chris adds.

"Matt goes up behind her and pushes her, WAY TOO FUCKING HARD and she falls off the swing onto her face." Nick laughs, so does the rest of the group.

This time Cassie is the one who burys her face in her hands. Matt groans even more. "and we've kinda been stuck with her since" Nick grins, pulling the girl in for a side hug.