𝟖~𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞

Start bij het begin

"I fucking hate you" Valerie says, laughing.
"oh my god has Valerie joined the Matt hate club?" Cassie giggles.

"you know what, yes i have" she says, high fiving Cassie. Matt sighs. "How come neither Nick or Chris have a hate club" he huffs.

"because we like them" Cassie smiles sarcastically.
Chris sticks his tongue out at Matt, who shakes his head to himself.

They pick up Stella and then head to Walmart.

"Hey Matt i found you a new lunchbox" Cassie smiles. The boy turns to find her holding a spider-man lunchbox. Matt rolls his eyes as the group breaks down laughing.

"Wait why is it kinda fire though" Chris laughs, everyone gives him a look before bursting out laughing again.

"Guys we're supposed to be getting stuff for school" Nick sighs, annoyed with how immature the group is. "Not me i've already got my stuff" Stella says proudly, "Yeah 'cause your a dork" Chris scoffs, making her pull an offended face.

"I swear to god im gonna kill you all we've been here for a whole hour and we haven't even got one single thing and people keep looking at my eyebrows so lets hurry up" Valerie whisper-yells.

"Ok fine lets go guys" Matt says. Valerie smiles. "Your back in my good books Matthew" she states, Cassie rolls her eyes.

"Ugh boring" she scowls, Matt sticks his tongue out at her as he puts his arm around Valerie. Cassie's eyes widen, for some reason this makes her stomach drop a little, she brushes it off, convincing herself it's because she wanted Valerie to hate Matt as much she does.

They actually pick up the stuff they need, along with a 12 pack of Pepsi and some swedish fish, and they finally leave the store and head home.

They go back to Stellas house this time, as Stella invited them all to stay over.

Cassie starts to worry about her brother, she texted him where she was going yesterday, she figured her mom would probably tell him why. But after what had happened, she couldn't help but think her mom might take her anger out on him.

"Uh Stella, would it be okay if i invited Charlie to come aswell, i just don't want him to be alone at home again" Cassie asks.

Stella blushes a little and her eyes widen, "Oh yeah su-sure, yeah of cour-course" she begins to stutter as she fidgets with her rings. Valerie and Nick share a knowing look but Cassie brushes it off.

"cool I'll text him" she responds.

IMessage💬

charlie🤨

Me
we're all staying at Stellas tonight, so are you,
pack your shit and be here in 10

charlie🤨
you can't force me

Me
I can and I will, hurry up

charlie🤨
fine I'm on my way
seen

"He's on his way" Cassie says and Stella nods. Valerie and Nick share a look again, they grin. "hey stella?" Valerie starts.

"yeah?" The girl replies. "your a little fidgety, does that have anything to do with the fact that Cassie's brother is coming over?" Valerie continues, a smirk plastered across her face. Stella grows bright red, her eyes widen.

"Wha-what no" she says, defensively, making both Valerie and Nick burst into giggles.
"what's going on" Cassie asks, somewhat confused. Stella grows even more red. "Nothing" Nick cuts in before Valerie can embarrass the girl even more.

"You guys are so sus" Cassie laughs, before the conversation continues there's a knock at the door. Cassie goes to open the door for her brother and lets him in. He smiles at the group and goes to sit down with them, he takes a seat next to Matt, opposite Stella, his eyes lingering on her, making her blush, she had fair skin which made it even more obvious.

hey hey hey💟

Charlie+Stella? we'll have to wait and see

Also CASSIE in MATTS hoodie, HIM LETTING HER WEAR IT? wow

keep reading guys..

mels<3