You win

*all Jude and Tim hear as there behind the wall is people firing their gun and Brian screaming* "is is it done" Jude says as all the firing and screaming stops "I think so" Tim says as he peaks around the corner *Brian killed the last squad but he died in the process* "that was the last squad right" Jude says a bit shook about the death of Brian "HAY ARE WE DONE YET THAT WAS THE LAST SQUAD" Tim yells *the loudspeaker turns on and says good job you won hells war you where the last ones standing good job phantom squad* "LOOK A HELICOPTER" Jude yells "FINALLY WE CAN LEAVE THIS HELL HOLE" Tim yells as the helicopter lands "Tim even though we lost Ryan Brian and makai at least we won and those deaths will be honored" Jude says placing he's hand on his heart "I'm going to miss them not gonna lie" Tim says "I will to but there now in a better place" Jude says with a tear in his eye "now let's go I want to get out of here" Tim says as he gets into the helicopter "I agree let's go" Jude says smiling and hoping into the helicopter *the helicopter drives us back to our base and we get back to our base* "hello everyone" Jude and Tim say with a smile "looks like not everyone made it" Carl said "yeah we didn't all make it but we won" Tim says with a smile "I MISSED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ALL DIE" Colton says hugging Tim and Jude "I missed you guys to I didn't know what I would do if you two died" Carl says as he pulling Colton of Jude and Tim.