BATTLE 9: THE SPECTRE

"Hey Tim! We have people at the door!" Jude yells as Tim walks out of his room. "Yeah, who are they?" Tim asks. Jude opens the door and 5 people standing there. Brian, Ryan, Colten, Makai, and Nick. "Oh my god! Guys, your back!" Jude yells happily. "Yeah... but still recovering, so don't give us hugs please." Nick asks. "Yeah... I'll try to remember." Jude says. "Hey guys." Tim says. "Hey... sorry about the mission. We could've beat them! I know we-" Brian gets cut off when Tim walks over and hugs him. "It's fine... we still have time. They won't dare attack the whole base with the number of troops they have." Tim whispers. "Come on, you guys get in on this." Tim says as everyone huddles together. "Ya know what?" Makai says. "What?" Ryan asks. "This is kinda gay..." Makai whispers. "Aww come on man! We were having a moment!" Colten says. "Yeah... a gay one." Makai jokes. Tim laughs his heart out, but stops when he realizes someone is missing. "Hey Tim. What's wrong?" Ryan asks. "... where's Carl?" Tim asks scarily. Everyone looks at each other except Jude and Tim, and looks back at Tim. "I forgot to tell you. Carl won't be part of the Phantom Squad anymore." Colten informs. "What! Why?" Tim asks, surprised. "He's dead..." Brian says as he looks down to the ground. Tim slowly steps backwards and sits on the couch. "He's... dead?" Tim asks as his voice shakes. "Sorry... the Doctors couldn't save him in time. He lost too much blood." Ryan whispers to Tim. "*sigh*... This was bound to happen someday. Get ready for the funeral." Tim says as he gets up and walks to the dinner table. "About that... they already held his funeral." Makai says. "What? But me and Jude weren't there!" Tim yells. "They said that it would take too long to get you guys, and she also said that you weren't allowed there." Nick says. "I mean, I understand that I'm not supposed to be there, but it's too far away! That's bullshit!" Tim complains. "Here's his stuff." Brian says as he hands over Carl's vest and gear. "What should we do with it?" Colten asks. "We make his room into a grave." Tim says as he puts Carl's stuff down. "Seriously! Do we have to clean right when we got back from the hospital?" Makai complains. "Did you care about Carl, or not?" Tim asks angrily. "No, I actually hated-" Makai gets cut off when Colten slaps his mouth to block out the words. "What he's trying to say is that he didn't love him like you did." Colten rephrases. "Dang... that makes me feel so much better." Tim replied sarcastically. "But we'll still help you!" Jude says as he breaks into the conversation. "We will?" Makai asked. "Yes we will!" Colten says as he stares down Makai. "Fine..." Makai complains.

War front (phantom squads journey through madness)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें