BATTLE 5: THE LOGO (part 2)

"I'm done!" Makai yells through the door. "Okay! Let's see it!" Carl yells excitedly. "It better not be a penis this time!" Jude yells. "Ta-da!" Makai yells.

"It's amazing!" Jude yells with sparkles in his eyes

"It's amazing!" Jude yells with sparkles in his eyes. "I know right! It was so hard to get the gold markers from that box..." Makai whispers. "Wait... you got those from a gold box?" Colten asks. "Yep! In fact it was from a bin that had your name on it!" Makai yells happily. "You freaking dumbass! That was supposed to label the boundaries around our territory!" Colten yells. "Don't worry, I didn't use all of them! I used 3/4 of them!" Makai whispers under his breath. "Oh my god Makai you are such a fat dumbass! That was a top priority!" Colten screams. "Then just buy new markers!" Makai says. "Those things cost $100 each!" Colten yells. "Proof?" Makai asks. Colten rips out a strip of paper and shows it to Makai. "Is that proof enough?" Colten asks. "I don't know what you're talking about." Makai says as he throws the receipt out the window. "Can you guys just calm down!" Ryan yells. "Yeah... you guys are being kind of annoying right now." Brian points out. "Makai... since you used Colten's markers, you have to buy new ones." Tim says. "Proof?" "Oh... let me rephrase that." Tim says as he pulls out an AUG A3 9mm XS. "Okay... I'll buy Colten some new markers! Just please don't kill me!" Makai yells as he fishes $400 dollars out of his box. "Now go get the markers and be back in time so Colten still has enough time to mark the territory boundaries!" Carl yells. "Yes my liege!" Makai says as he bows down on one knee. "Just get your ass out of here." Carl orders. "Jeez way to be a buzzkill." Makai says through gritted teeth.