BATTLE 1: DROPPED 'EM (Part 2)

"Where are we gonna get lunch! I'm freaking starving!" Tim complains. "Just wait a little bit more... we'll get Culver's or something." Tim says. "But this town is ruined! We won't find a Culver's anytime soon!" Makai complains. We continue walking down the suspiciously quiet roads. "Something feels off here... it's almost like the town is dead!" Carl points out. Jude hears a stick snap, and grabs his pistol by the hilt. "Hey! There's someone over there..." we continue to hear it rustle, and clatter. Ryan throws a rock at the corner, and something pops out, and grabs it. "Are you sure it's someone? Cause I'm getting something vibes!" Colten says worried. "Who's gonna go check it out?" "Not me!" Jude yells out. We all look at Jude. "Oh what the hell! Why do I always have to do this shit?!" Jude angrily yells as we push him towards the thing. "Just put the camera around the corner, and take a picture. But make sure you have the flash on!" Tim yells. As Jude edges closer to the corner, he kneels down, and puts the camera around the corner. *SNAP* Jude quickly gets up, and dashes towards us. He throws the camera towards Colten, and he takes a look. "It's blurry... I can't really make out whatever this is." Colten sadly says. "Oh great job dipstick! You messed up the friggin photo!" Brian yells at Jude. "Hey! That's no way to speak to your superior!" Jude retaliates with anger. "Wait! I got it! The thing has a gray uniform, and red armor plates around him. But they are only on his knees, shoulders, and elbows." Tim and Carl look at each other with scared looks in their eyes, and quickly rip the camera out of Colten's hands. Tim looks at the patches on the uniform. And it is a square that has been rotated to look like a diamond. With a lopsided "E" in it. The Sterben logo. "What the hell is Sterben doing here!?" Tim yells. "We need to get back to the barracks and tell them that Sterben is still functioning!" Carl orders everyone. "What do you mean "Sterben?" Who is this Sterben!" Makai screams. We quickly rush to the barracks, and get the Commander. "Sir! We have a serious issue on our hands!" Makai yells as we burst into the Commander's quarters. "This better be something important you maggots!" The commander yells. "Sir! We found enemy activity of the Sterben forces outside of our territory!" Colten informed the commander. "What!? I thought Sterben disbanded!" "Well, apparently not... we have a picture of a recon just outside of the North-East District." Tim informs. "Ok then have three of the inner districts do recon and look for the reconnaissance spy." the commander decided. "Go with them and help Phantom Squad." "YES SIR!" we all replied. As we were leaving the commander's quarters, Makai muttered "and here I thought I would be able to eat..." "what did you say Gunnery Specialist?" The commander commands in a commanding tone. "NOTHING SIR!" Jude interrupted. "You are such a dumbass Makai! You could've reduced us in rank!" "And maybe dismembered our squad too!" Colten informed jude. "Where are we going again?" Ryan asked. "We have to go to the task force meeting..." Brian informed Ryan.