Chapter 1

I took light steps, sighing as I walked through the halls of my new school.

I was originally from America, but my mother and I moved back to South Korea where my mother was born in order to be closer to my older brother.

My older brother was part of a rookie group that consisted for 13 members.

Not paying attention to where I was going because I was lost in thought. My shoulder rubbed past the school's walls, yes, the hallways rush hour was always hectic and I knew better.

"Yah, watch where you're going."

I looked up, squinting my eyes at the rude and obnoxious guy.

The man sneered at me.

I grew angry because of how rude he was. Did he just sneer at me? What am I, a piece of trash?!

"Watch where I'm going?! You bumped into me!" I shouted, and turned in my heel and walked away. "The hell?! Eyeliner? What is he, some wanna be Baekhyun?!"

As I walked through the halls, people whispered and stared at me.

Great, now I've caused trouble for myself once again.

Well that guy should have paid attention! I forced myself on the wall, and the hallways had way more room just for him to walk past me too!

"Pink hair? Ha! She thinks she's all cool because she has pink hair?!"

Ugh, of course there will be those people everywhere, no matter where you go.

"This pink hair is unique." I mumbled under my breath, and walked into my next classroom. English.

"Hello, you must be the new student." An older woman smiled. I looked at her, and nodded. No one else was in the classroom except her and I. "I'm Bae Irene."

"Irene? Why an American name?" She asked, interested. "Oh, I came from America." I told her quietly, and she nodded.

"I can tell from your accent. The way you speak Korean is unique." She smiled, and I felt insulted for some reason. She just flat out tell me my Korean was weird with a smile. Okay...

I tried my best to smile to smile back. I really wanted to kick this teacher, who obviously smiled fakely, "Ah, dae..." I mumbled, "Well, sit at any desk you'd like."

I nodded, and sat in the desk right up front.

"Oh and Irene-ssi?" The teacher spoke, I looked at her as she paused whatever she was writing on the board. "Stay away from Suga."

"Who?" I laughed at the ridiculous name.

"Suga. Min Yoongi. I've been teaching here since he first entered in this school. He's bad news, you wouldn't want to mess with him." She told me.

Who the hell was Sugar?

"Excuse miss, but who is Sugar?" I asked her, honestly confused. She sighed.

"You might recognize him as the boy who puts on eyeliner. Well, him and his gang all put on eyeliner." She said, and I was still confused. Who the hell was this guy? "He's the shorter one, the palest one of his group. He plays basketball, and is the ruthless one out of all of them."

I shook my head telling her I didn't know.

She walked back to her desk, and got out a book. She flipped through it for a few minutes before placing the book on my desk. She pointed to a picture, and I looked at it.

It was him, the one who bumped into me.

"His name is Suga, not Sugar. Stay away from him. Trust me on my words. Avoid him at all costs. I'm telling you as a friend, a teacher, and someone who cares about you now."

Sorry miss, but I already bumped into him.

Well, more like he bumped into me.