"Nahi... Dard aur Sagar ke bekaar aashiqon Ka naam padhte padhte,"

Jannat narrowed her eyes at her twin, knowing she can't fight with her so she tries the next best trick and went out of the room with a huff making Mannat relax so that now she can read but it was short-lived.

The next moment Jannat came back with the ladies in power. Shameen beghum and Hadiya beghum stood on the doorstep with the sta 'Are you getting up or not' look.

Mannat cursed her twin as she gulped and sighed in defeat making Jannat squeal in happiness. She knew this is futile because can handle one, but three against one is not good.

"That's not fair... You are all ganging up on me... I think it's illegal...,"

"We can discuss it later with our personal lawyer but you need to move your butt young lady...,"

"Phupho Jaan!"

"Now Mannat...,"

Mannat frowned at her ever sarcastic aunt who never missed a chance to be herself. She whined but one stern look and she was already running to her closet But not before glaring at Jannat who smirked at her.

"I will see you later... you scheming woman...,"

"Love you too sista,"

The three ladies giggled at Manna's red face and big pout but smile because they still had hope for their baby Manna.

....................

Murad parked the car outside the house, he felt a little better after this talk with his phupho but now there is another issue that knocked at his door along with the one he invited himself.

Rolling his eyes, he turned toward Sanam who was angry at him and didn't miss a single chance to voice out her frustration.

"Come on grumpy face... We are home... You don't want to scare everyone with that look, you know,"

She glared at him as she still sat there with her arms crossed on her chest while Murad just sighed in defeat.

"Sanam... Come on, It's just a dress. It's the least I can do for you. You are going through a lot because of me, Please,"

She rolled her eyes but a small smile graced her face because she knew what he was actually feeling and why he was doing this.

"I am not doing anything... It's what a 'wife' does right... stand beside their husband,"

She cringed as soon as those words left her mouth and he chuckled, enjoying her annoyance and finding another moment of peace before he had to enter the house again.

Sanam understand his stress as he pinched his nose bridge but she can't let this slide. Her independent self is not going to let her live.

"But I am not letting you pay for my things next time... I am a well-grown woman, I can pay for my things... So next time Mister, don't interfere,"

"Ok, woman... Now come on,"

He just shook his head knowing she will not settle for anything less. He was already irritated and frustrated with the whole party thing and he knew if not for the board members, no one would have invited him.

But the moment Sanam blabbered the word 'party' on their conference call last night, his friend and partner was hell-bent on sending him.

'It will be beneficial for our current project... Now get your whining arse suited up and get the lady a dress on my behalf because I know you don't have any chivalry left inside your old bones. Attend the party and get me big names as future potential clients and sponsors,'