Next morning

Hoshi woke up and went back to his room from the guest room he was sleeping in. He saw that Mingyu was still sleeping so he decided not to wake him up. He quickly texted Woozi.

Woozi 🍚

I have something really important to talk.
Meet me at XXXXX. At 10am.

Hoshi was super excited to propose Woozi so he quickly went to shower.
Wonwoo woke up and saw the door of Hoshi's room was open now, he peeked inside and saw Mingyu was sleeping on Hoshi's bed, and Hoshi seems to went to take shower. Mingyu was sleeping so fondly which made Wonwoo assume that Mingyu had really good night with Hoshi. It made his doubts clear that Hoshi and Mingyu definitely spent a night together. It boiled his blood, he was super angry and disappointed with the people he trusted the most. He can't keep it to himself and can't let these two blind him as well as Woozi. So he decided to go to Woozi and tell him everything.

Wonwoo went to meet Woozi. Woozi just had received the message and was going to get ready when his doorbell rang. He quickly went to the door and opened it to see Wonwoo crying. Wonwoo as soon as he saw Woozi hugged him and started to cry even harder.
"Wonwoo? What happened?" Woozi asked stroking Wonsoo's back and moving themselves to the couch.
"Please Wonwoo, at least tell me what happened". Woozi again asked cupping the older's face into his hands and wipping his eyes using his tumb.
"They..... cheated". He cried more making Woozi really worried.
"Cheated? Who?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Mi....Mingyu and Hos...hi". He cried hugging Woozi again as Woozi was shocked. His moments has stopped and it seems like his world has stopped. Hoshi can't do this to him, not after knowing what Woozi have gone through because of Hancheol. Hoshi knew that how much Woozi was afraid of loving someone but he still decided to give it a try, just because of him. And now he can't just cheat on him.
It took Woozi few minutes to get back to his senses.
"What the fuck are you talking Wonwoo? Hoshi can't do this". Woozi can't believe it.
"I wish it would not be true, but what I've seen, it can't be a lie". Wonwoo replied.
"No Wonwoo, there must be a misunderstanding, we should go and talk to them". Woozi got up and decided to go and talk to Hoshi.
"They slept together yesterday". Wonsoo's word made him stop and turn to the older with wide eyes.
"Wonwoo please". He cried.
"I saw them hugging happily with my own eyes, I knew, you will not believe so I even click pictures to prove it". Wonwoo showed Woozi the picture of Mingyu and Hoshi hugging. Woozi was broken seeing Hoshi being almost naked while tightly hugging Mingyu.
Wonwoo even show him the picture of Mingyu sleeping on Hoshi's bed while Hoshi was in shower.
Wonwoo knows it was enough to make Woozi trust him and prove Mingyu and Hoshi guilty.
"How....can..he?" Woozi cried breaking down on the mattress as tears were storming down his eyes. Wonwoo sat beside him as it was now his turn to comfort the younger. He hugged Woozi as they both cried a lot.
"First Hancheol and now Soonyoung..... Am I that bad Wonwoo? Why people like to play with me?" Woozi cried.
"It's not your fault Woozi, you are perfect in my eyes. I think Hoshi was blind by his lust to even notice that he is hurting someone so precious".
Wonwoo replied trying his best to comfort Woozi with his words.
"They don't deserve any happiness after doing this to us Wonwoo". Woozi said wipping his tears away and looking seriously at him.
"What do you want then?" Wonwoo asked.

Hoshi got nicely ready for his date with Woozi, he can't help but smile like an idiot at the just thought of Woozi and him being boyfriends. He will also going to ask Woozi to move in so that him and Woozi can help Wonwoo and Mingyu to settle their things and be a happy couple again. Thinking of Mingyu, Hoshi took a look at still sleeping Mingyu. Hoshi knew Mingyu must have cried a lot before going to sleep so he decided to not wake him up. He thinks Wonwoo will come till tonight so he can talk to him.
After being handsomely dressed, Hoshi went to the cafe, he is going to propose Woozi.

everyone_woo

❤️ Liked by The_WenJeon's_Gossips, Wonwooismine and 974271 others

everyone_woo : his name is @woozi_universfactory and I'm claiming him as my boyfriend.

Wonwooismine : I'm trying not to cry.

The_WenJeon's_GossipsOMG guys 😭. Now I'm throwing a big party. They are really dating, our ship comes true. Woozi and Wonwoo looks so good together.

woozi_universfactory :  Love you baby ❤️.
everyone_woo : @woozi_universfactory I love you too.

................................

The picture I found on Pinterest. But the glasses boy really looks like Wonwoo. So I'm sorry for the another heartbeat. Bubye.

Plus, I wanna tell you guys that I really enjoyed my vacations and it was my first time seeing snow. I played a lot in snow and enjoyed.

See how beautiful it was