𝟔~ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

cass😑
no I'm ok thanks❤️
seen

School starts in 2 days and none of them had prepared, except for Stella, who of course had everything ready 2 weeks ago, she was always organised.

𝐈𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞💬

normal kids+Chris

smella💩- stella
iPad kid🕺- chris
bernard😑- matt
casper👻-cassie
girl scout hater👧- nick
valley poo🥺- valerie

bernard😐
guys school starts in 2 days and we
haven't got any supplies

casper👻
matt were not eleven

valley poo🥺
leave him alone, bro just wants a new
spider-man lunchbox

girl scout hater👧
LMFAO

bernard😐
bro i hate you guys i meant
like textbooks and shit

smella💩
OH LMAO I WAS GONNA SAY

IPad kid🕺
im failing either way theres no point💀

smella💩
sucks to suck

girl scout hater👧
oh wait yeah we probably should,
matt can take us tomorrow

casper👻
ugh stop reminding me we have school
soon just let me live

bernard😐
nope get over it

casper👻
die

bernard😐
ok i guess you can walk to
school for the rest of the year

casper👻
beats having to see you every
day matthew

valley poo😐
ig were back to them arguing👍

IPad kid🕺
*rolls eyes*

smella💩
*scoffs*

bernard 😐
weirdos. anyway i'll pick you
guys up tomorrow at 12

girl scout hater👧
👍
seen by everyone

Cassie placed her phone on her bedside table, and attempted to go to sleep, but she failed yet again. She can hear her mother in the kitchen downstairs, most likely pouring herself another drink.

She heads downstairs to get herself some water, her mom is sitting on the kitchen island, drink in hand. Cassie ignores her, they ignore each-other most off the time anyway.

"Why are you still here" Cassie is startled by the sound of her mothers voice. "Well?" her mom says, waiting for her to reply.

"Uh i thought i'd stay here tonight" she says, timidly. The woman doesn't reply.

"You better do good in school this year" she huffs. Cassie's brows furrow. "Why would it even matter to you" she rolls her eyes.

"Because im your mother"

silence

Cassie chuckles to herself. "you haven't been my mother in 17 years" she spits.

Her mom gets up off the counter, and goes right up to Cassie, almost nose to nose. "Don't you ever talk to me like that. I raised you and your brother, what have you done" she says, almost trying to convince herself her own words were true.

Thats sends Cassie, she clenches her fits and closes her eyes. "you haven't done shit. If anything me and Charlie have had to parent you, so don't preach to me about raising us , because the only thing you've ever raised was a bottle of vodka to your lips.

Her mother's eyes widen, startled by her daughters words. "Get out of my house." She says through gritted teeth. Cassie bites the inside of her cheek, unable to move. "Did you not hear me? Get the fuck out of my house" the women spits, her harsh words making Cassie flinch.

She managed to make her feet move to her room, her heart beating and hands shaking. She packed a few pairs of clothes and some toiletries and took herself back downstairs. When she got to the front door, she stopped for a minute, turning to face her mother, who was still stood in the kitchen. Before she could stop herself, her feet were taking her right back into the kitchen. Her eyes welled with salty tears.

"fuck you" Cassie spits, gulping back tears. She then walked away before the woman had a chance to reply, she slammed the front door behind her.

As soon as that door closed, she broke down into tears. She kept walking, kept crying, running, sobbing, sprinting, wailing, until her heart was beating out of her chest and her lungs were going to collapse.

Then she stopped. Cassie sat on the curb outside of the triplets house, composing herself, before she finally got up and walked towards their front door.

She would not cry in front of them, that was for sure.

heyyy💟

this chapter was kinda deep so sorry abt that😟

I tried to make the conversation between her and her mother as realistic as possible but idk so lmk how I did

also if anyone ever needs to talk I'm here❤️

mels<3