Jungkook's lips were bleeding a little from the last round; he might have bitten them a little too hard while trying to suppress his moans. His whole body was covered in hickeys. Namjoon smiled proudly, seeing his art work on him. He slowly lifted one of his muscular legs above his shoulders and entered him in a single thrust; it was not difficult since he had made it easy enough with the last few rounds.

Jungkook gasped at the sudden feeling: "God! You are filling me up...Please, Hyung... Move, move, please!"
He begged again.
Namjoon hovered over him and wiped the sweat off the younger's face and moved his messy hair from his face. "Patience, baby," he whispered in his deep, throaty voice, which made Jungkook even harder. Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's waist and started moving on his own, getting impatient with every passing second. His mind and head were clouded by lust, and he needed to feel Namjoon more. Namjoon smiled at how needy his boyfriend was being; he moved his hands and pinned them above his head and started pounding on him.

"No hyung..more..fast..hard..please.." Jungkook cried and said in broken words:
Namjoon shook his head, smiling. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to get someone who matched his desires completely. He started thrusting into her faster.
"You still want it rough baby?" he asked under his breath.
Jungkook was already a moaning mess under him, and his head rolled back in pleasure.
"Answer me." Namjoon grabbed his chin and made him look at his face.
"Yes..-ahh..fuckk!!" He cried out as Namjoons Dick started rubbing into the right bunch of nerves.
Namjoon bit his lip, seeing his eyes roll back in pleasure. "After all this time..ahh..you think you can cum again.!!"

"Yea..yes.." he stuttered.
He looked proudly at the way Jungkook's little hole was taking his huge length fully; there was still cum oozing from his hole, maybe from the previous round or the ones before that, which made it wasy without any lube. They were out of it anyways.

Namjoon felt his hole clenching his cock once he felt it was near.
"Want to cum for Hyung Baby?" he asked, going a bit faster.
"Hmmhmm" Jungkook was not able to talk as he was overwhelmed by the sensation building inside.

"Let it go,. ..Scream my name. !! Let the world know who you belong to." Namjoon commanded.
"Ahhh." Jungkook cried again.
Joon grabbed his hair tightly. "Say my name." .
"Joo..Jooniee.." he cried and came once again, exploding all over his stomach and Namjoon's face. Namjoon licked the drops that fell on his lips.
Jungkook was struggling to breathe under him, still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm he just had. But it didn't stop Namjoon; he pausfor a second admiring the man under him and started going again at an inhumane speed.He has still not reached his climax .It was driving Jungkook to the edge with the overstimulation.

"Ohh god!! Hyung,  please, cum..please..I can't," he begged after a while.
"You can't what, baby."
I'll die, Hyung..please..please..fuckk," he sweared.
Namjoon smirked, "What a glorious way to die!While my dick buried deep inside you.!!"

Jungkook opened his eye and gave him a death glare "Stop being a nerd and fuck me hard!" Jungkook yelled as he felt another quick orgasm building up inside him. He couldn't believe he could do it again in such a short period of time, but his boyfriend is a beast in bed. Despite his soft and calm nature, he turns into a devil once they are alone, and Jungkook was not at all complaining.

Namjoon laughed and slammed into him one more time. He felt his stomach tightening. He tried to hold it in for a bit longer as he was in no way ready to pull out of the younger's warmth. The veins on his neck popped as he abused Jungkook's prostate again and again. Jungkook's hole started clenching him hard, and he couldn't hold it any longer, and he came inside the younger, filling him up with his hot cum. He soon saw Jungkook's cock shooting white ribbons once again. Jungkook's grip on him became weaker, and he fell back to the bed, closing his eyes.