Kay had grown quite a bit in the past few months and was a head taller than Elva. Jennie and Ellie were dancing wildly alongside each other and Poppy had taken Larena from Louis and was wiggling her back and forth in delight.

It was so harmonious. There were no arguments, as far as I could see everyone was really happy and so we spent the day until it was time for dinner. Garreth and I were now seated again and he gently massaged and cooled my feet.

Edvin summoned a large stone grill, similar to those found in Iceland, and lit the wood beneath.

As the wood burned, Sirona, Edvin, Matilda, and Gwen Apparated back and forth between the three broomsticks and our feast area to get all the food.

I saw that Garreth thought of everything I liked. The children distributed herb butter, bread and the various salads along the tables. They all went out of their way to make our day a great one.

I looked over at Garreth who was totally focused watching the others dance, despite having grown up so much he still looked very cute. I just watched him as he kept glancing at my feet which were on his lap and at the others.

His facial expression changed every second between sad and pure joy. I wondered what was going on in his head so I asked him quietly just as he was looking a little sad again, "Garreth, what's the matter? You look so unhappy."

He looked at me a little confused. Apparently he hadn't even noticed that he was looking sad."I wish Grandpa was here... I wonder if he would be proud of me," he said quietly.

"Oh Gary, of course he'd be proud of you. You've achieved so much in the past few years. You're perhaps the youngest professor Hogwarts has ever had, and in Dad's core area at that. He would have burst with joy. And besides, you have a wonderful woman by your side who loves you just as sincerely as your mother loved me, or mum dad. And besides, you're going to have two little babies. Why shouldn't he be proud of you?" Yvain asked, crouching beside us.

"I don't know either. I just miss him. And I miss Sebastian too.", Garreth continued to say quietly.

"I have news, but I don't know if this is the right moment to talk to you about it," Yvain said quietly, too. "Is the trial over?" I asked immediately. Yvain nodded, "I just wanted to wait until after the wedding to talk to you guys because I don't know how you guys are taking it."

"Dad, please say so. We're expecting the worst anyway," Garreth said, and I saw his eyes begin to moisten again.

Yvain took a deep breath. "Come with me for a moment," he said softly and led us to the benches where the wedding ceremony was taking place.

He pushed two benches together so we could talk without being disturbed. We sat down and waited for his information. Yvain sat down as well and took a deep breath.

"Based on what we have said in court, the sentence has been set at 15 years. And that's actually not bad considering that using the Unforgivables normally carries a life sentence. They accepted in court his young age, after all he was only six months of age, and the years of torture by Solomon. I think it's a relatively good result, but I can imagine you don't see it that way," Yvain said quietly.

"We'll be reunited in 15 years at most. Even if it's a bloody long time, there's a goal in sight," Garreth said, tears streaming down his face.

"Thank you Dad. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trying everything you could. But I have one question. Who reported him?"

Yvain looked down, "Ominis Gaunt. Betrayed by his former best friend."

Garreth and I stared at each other with open mouths. Ominis, who was there when Anne did it, framed Sebastian for Solomon's murder at the Ministry. Why? The two were so close again. Why did he do it?