It was a good day. We'd finally made it.

Now, moving on to the next events.

After we all graduated school my best friends left for college. Everyone including Pam, Sky, Taylor, Peter. But we all made a pact on the last day of school that no matter what we're planning to visit each other other atleast twice a year. And we stood by that pact.

Pam and Peter went off to the same college mostly because they wanted to remain closer since they're hopelessly in love. Taylor and Sky are off to different colleges yet same city probably for the same reason as there is no way they live apart.

Since all their parents live here in LA they visit a lot so we get to meet and hangout loads of times. But Brody, Troy and I have also visited them twice so far as a part of a vacation trip.

Jackson is off to Harvard in Boston. He's studying business to be able to assist his father in their family buisness and one day be prepared to take it over. And yes, we're dating now.

It's nothing serious yet, we're managing long distance somehow so it's all going great. I don't know how we began dating but it happened which a lot of people never even imagined would happen (including me). Taylor, Pam and Sky just kept staring straight into my eyes when I broke the news to them.

They were sure I was joking.

Jackson too visits LA during his holidays and we spend as much time as we can together before he'll be off once again. I can't visit him since he's literally on the other side of the country. He understands that. I guess the only reason we're managing long distance well is because we both know Jackson will be back here once he earns his college degree.

Anyway, he admits to missing me like crazy even when he's back on the plane to Boston after I see him off at the airport. I find that cute. We both are closer than ever and I couldn't be more happy.

Now, moving on further with the events of the past.

Owen moved to Paris a little to a year ago when Grace and he decided to move in. Since Grace can't leave all that she's managed to single handedly accomplish for Elegant over there Owen didn't hesitate to offer to move countries for her.

He applied for a job there and they're happily living in Paris for the past year. They also got engaged two months ago which got us all over here in LA all hyped up. Owen let us know beforehand he was gonna propose since he needed the permission from Dad first who didn't hesitate to approve since he really liked Owen.

No matter how much we insisted Owen did not let us witness it all virtually on a video call. He was probably worried Grace would say no and he'd die of embarrassment. But his reason to not allow us was that he wanted a private moment for themselves.

Anyway, no one was surprised when Grace said yes, crying all the way. Although I can swear Dad cried more than her, but who's comparing.

Harry was beyond happy for his son for finding love in his life. He came for to our place the very day and we had our own little celebration. Dad and Harry talked for hours about their kids.

My brothers didn't hold back on the 'brother talk' with Owen the following day of their engagement. Grace found it adorable while Owen may have never been more elated on his decision to move countries.

Brody, James, Troy and Chase bombarded Grace and Owen with questions that mostly involved the confirmation of the wedding date which the newly engaged couple very politely replied with a 'not so soon' answer. By brothers and cousins were bummed out immediately.

Well of course they were. They enjoyed Papa and Dad get married so much that they were already looking forward to the next wedding in line within the family. Since Grace has informed us they'll take some time, my younger older siblings are now eyeing Wes and Theo any chance they get.

Family tiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें