"None of that was your fault, mom died because someone wanted her dead, dad isnt here because he is a terrible person, Grey only got spooked because we don't know what causes him to be scared, none of that was your fault" Ryan said climbing in next to him on the bean bag and hugging him. "But if I never said anything you guys would still have a dad" he tried to continue but I interrupted. "We are happy that your father is gone, I am happy I walked in on it, because now your safe, not scared to come out of your room or missing school because it hurts too much" I said joining them on the bean bag.

"And don't even try to say if you pushed mom out of the way she would still be here, you were 8, a child, nothing is your fault, I don't know what father tried to blame on you but it's not true you were and still are a child" Ryan said. "Im sorry" Parker whispered before falling asleep

20 minutes later, me and Ryan got up from the bean bag carefully so we didn't wake Parker up. Just as protocol after Parker spirals, we have to remove everything sharp and anything he can harm himself. After removing everything we went downstairs.

"Is Parker okay" Noah asked worriedly. "He will be okay, just needs a little bit" Ryan said. "Do you know what triggered it" Henry asked from the couch. "I think with your father  returning and Grey running off, it just caused some unpleasant memories, we still have no idea the extent of the abuse he went through" I said walking towards the kitchen. "Him and Grey" seth said walking into the living room holding a sleeping Grey. "he okay" Ryan asked. "Yep just spooked" Seth said, grabbing a blanket then sitting on the couch snuggling Grey.

"I'm gonna make some lunch, Henry would you go grab Parker, keep him asleep but bring him down so he doesnt wake up alone" I said.

I decided to make Parker's comfort food, which was just ham and cheese sandwiches, it was the only thing we could get him to eat after, I just hope he will eat later too. I made 12 sandwiches because we are a house of men and boys  food is our life. "Would someone set up the tv trays please" I asked. "Okay" I heard someone say.

"Alright come make your plates" I said walking into the living room. "What should we do
With the sleeping beauties"  Henry asked. "I'll take them" I said walking over to Seth and picking up Grey then sitting next to Henry on the couch and pulling Parker into my lap.

"Okay" they all said then went to go make their plates I rubbed Greys head and whispered "Grey hunny can you wake up, you need to eat some lunch" he slowly opened his eyes and then sat up. "Ryan and Seth are in the kitchen" I said, he nodded his head and hopped off the couch then walked towards the kitchen.

Alright one up, one to go. I rubbed Parker's back and whispered "hey tiger I know you're tired but you need to eat, we have ham and cheese sandwiches your favorite". I leaned Parker's body up as he opened his eyes. "I'm not hungry" he said, positioning himself in my lap to where his back was to my chest. "I'll have one of the guys bring us a sandwich, so we don't have to move," I said. "I'm not hungry," he repeated. I ignored it though, "hey Henry would you bring us two sandwiches" I yelled. "Okay" he responded.

A few minutes later all the boys came back into the living room carrying food. "Here you go, two sandwiches," Henry said, putting the plate on the TV tray. "Thanks" I said, picking up a sandwich and taking a bite. "Yum, you should try a bite," I said, offering Parker a bite of mine. He reluctantly took a bite.

Parker finally ate his sandwich, and I finally decided to announce the devastating news "tomorrow everyones back to school" then I whispered to Parker, "don't worry you're gonna come with us tomorrow". A collection of groans were heard. "Henry you need to go get your stuff ready to be in person" I said. "Do I have to go in person?" he groaned. "Yes, you're trying to be a doctor, you're going in person"I said. "Fine"