c 571-575

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

Simplified

traditional

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

report error

  Chapter 571 Chinese New Year
  Tomorrow is the 30th day of the new year, and today all the store employees are on holiday. Although the store does not require her to go to the store, she feels relieved that the store is on holiday.

  It's like the feeling of being a social animal for a year and finally taking a vacation.

  After dinner in the evening, the family worked together to count the cash, and the family sat in the living room and cut the window grilles. Xiang Yisen cut the red paper, found ink and a brush and wrote the Spring Festival couplets.

  Only Xiaozhuzhu sees that everyone is busy and she is restless alone, and always wants to pull red paper.

  Qiao Jun still looks like an uncle, patiently holding the red paper to accompany her to fold paper airplanes and frogs, which really made her feel at ease for a while, and the uncle and nephew played together.

  Yu Qing tried to cut a double happiness character, and it was still readable, not as good-looking as the ones bought in later generations' shops.

  "Mother-in-law, I think you are a master of paper-cutting, what kind of pattern are you going to cut?" Seeing her scissors nimbly shuttling between the red paper, I don't know what kind of pattern it will be when it unfolds?

  Han Xue lowered her head and kept her hands on, while smiling and telling the truth: "You will know later."

  Yu Qing knew that she couldn't cut the complicated ones, so she could only put down the scissors in her hand and watch her mother-in-law cut paper.

  After a while, Han Xue put down the scissors, and the red paper slowly unfolded, and a window grille with the word "spring" was cut out.

  "Look, is this window grille pretty?" Han Xue raised the unfolded window grille with both hands, and looked at everyone expectantly.

  Yu Qing looked at the hollowed-out 'chun' character on the red paper, and applauded: "It looks good, it looks like it was cut out by a machine."

  After hearing this, Han Xue looked left and right to admire her masterpiece: "Really?"