c 406-410

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 406 Reporting
  the Case Although the public security in this era does not have the high technology of later generations in handling cases, countless cases can be solved with only traditional methods of handling cases.

  The theft of the Diesel Engine Plant came to the police very quickly. When Xiang Yisen rushed to the factory after lunch, the public security personnel had already investigated the scene.

  As for how they tracked, outsiders don't care, Xiang Yisen didn't go into it.

  At noon on a hot day, the fire is burning.

  Although it is not described as a June day, this summer is also surprisingly hot.

  Cicadas shouted one after another outside the factory area, and the noisy symphony made people feel very depressed.

  The moods of Feng Yuchang and Liu Yu were like cicadas singing outside, one after another, ups and downs, uneasy.

  This year is unfavorable and bad luck.

  The factory stopped production for a few months. They thought they would end up in the same way as the match factory, but unexpectedly, their factory was successfully acquired by someone.

  And they also stood out from more than a dozen factory leaders, and were successfully hired as the person in charge of the new factory, and their positions remained unchanged.

  Unexpectedly, when they wished they could start working today, such a shitty thing happened again.

  "Director, this matter is due to our dereliction of duty. We failed to take good care of the property in the factory and caused the factory to suffer huge losses. I."

  Xiang Yisen interrupted their self-blame, but asked about the situation of the police investigation. "Have you all made the notes?"

  Feng Yuchang nodded: "Well, we have told the truth about what we know."

  This case is obviously an insider in the factory.

  Either it was done by insiders, or it was collusion between inside and outside. As for the specific people, Feng Yuchang and Liu Yu couldn't guess.

  "Just make a record. No one expected such a thing to happen. Don't feel guilty, you two. The list has been given to you in the morning. Arrange the personnel in the security department, and they will be on duty starting tonight. Property cannot be lost."