c 361-365

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 361 Clingy Single and Double Girls

  Originally, three people could take one car, but now that there are two more girls, Lu Jinzhong can only get a taxi.

  The girl with double eyelids blinked, feeling a little nervous in the car, and said apologetically, "Brother Lu, I'm sorry to make you spend money."

  Lu Jin's center was feeling sorry for his money, and this extra expense could have been saved Yes, when I heard the girl's apologetic words, my machismo exploded, "It's okay, anyway."

  "Our sisters are really lucky to go out this time, to meet such an enthusiastic and good comrade like Brother Lu."

  Lu Jinzhong was surprised, " This is the first time in my life that a girl said that I am a good comrade." The

  girl with double eyelids blinked, and said with a smile: "Brother Lu, I am a good comrade in the first place, those who don't know how to count are blind."

  Lu Jin thought in the center, Should he tell Brother Sen that your wife has no eyes!
  Two taxis arrived at Yangcheng Hotel one after the other.

  Yu Qing got out of the car, and couldn't wait to drag Xiang Yisen into the lobby. She opened a room at the service desk with her work certificate and marriage certificate, and asked the waiter to deliver her luggage to the room.

  Thinking back to the last time they came here, the two of them still had a relationship and lived in two rooms. This time, the two of them have developed to the point where they live in one room. The fate develops so fast!

  The couple first ordered their favorite food in the restaurant on the second floor. As for Lu Jinzhong's "Hua Hua Envoy", they ordered by themselves when he came.

  "Brother Sen, sister-in-law." As soon as two dishes were served, Lu Jinzhong led the two girls and stood beside their table.

  Yu Qing raised her eyebrows calmly. Is she planning to pick two? I wonder if Comrade Lu's kidneys can afford it?

  "Sit down." Xiang Yisen said lightly, in fact, he has already come out, he will not care about the three melons and two dates, since he brought someone over, let's sit down and eat together.

  Lu Jinzhong greeted the two girls to sit down with a smile, and then he asked, "Brother Sen, what did you order?" "We ordered what   we

  like, and you can order what you want."