chapter 3

Chapter 3 To make things worse At
  this moment, Yu Qing suppressed her anger and had to ask him for help: "Captain, Uncle Mi, save me! This lunatic is inexplicable, hit me when he comes in, and let her let go, I will be pulled on my scalp by her. It's down."

  Mi Weiguo found blood oozing out of Yu Qing's hair roots, and was anxious in his heart. He squeezed his wrist with strength, and continued to frighten: "Yu Xiaoling, don't let go, if girl Qing is injured, Not only do you have to get in the game, but you also have to pay for the medical bills."

  Yu Xiaoling didn't notice the pain on her wrist, she looked sad and roared in a sad voice: "Captain, don't scare me, I don't understand. What's wrong, I only know my good son, who I raised for more than 20 years, was killed by this woman, I want her to pay for her life, what's wrong?"

  Mi Weiguo saw Yu Qing trembling in pain . , but did not hum, even a layer of sweat appeared on his neck, and his eyes were red with anxiety.   He couldn't do anything about the

  woman, so he yelled at the three big men standing behind: "You three cowards, don't come here to help! She is unreasonable, so are you unreasonable? Are you still men?"

He's dead, all the bad things happened today. If it is not handled well, his captain will also be at the end.

  The three men are three brothers, Meng Yubao, Meng Yuguo, and Meng Yujia, who are members of the Mengjia production team.

  The Mengjia production team and the Shibali Mijia production team belong to the same brigade. The two villages are not far apart, so they are next door.

  The three men's eyes were already red, but as soon as they were infected by the woman's mournful cry, they all dropped the golden beans.

  At Mi Weiguo's roar, the other two were indifferent, Meng Yubao wiped his tears and sighed: "Captain Mi, if my son can survive, even if people all over the world call me not a man, I will recognize it!"

  ". " Mi Weiguo choked for a while.

  Losing his father in childhood, widow in middle age, and son in old age, these three major sorrows in life, they accounted for one of them, and he couldn't bear to blame them, but
  "Who are you? What are you doing blocking this door?" Zhu Qingqing squeezed in with a ceramic jar.

  After passing the three-person group at the door, they noticed that Yu Qing was being held on the bed and couldn't move. Out of the duty of the medical staff, she put down the tea jar and came to break Yu Xiaoling's hand: "Who are you, let go quickly, The hospital also dares to do something to our patients, you are eating the guts of a bear and leopard, when the hospital is opened by your family!"

  "What's going on?" Zhu Qingqing exclaimed distressedly as she snapped at Xiaoling's finger: " Sigh!!! You comrade is so cruel, Comrade Yu's hair has been ripped off by you, and the scalp is bleeding. It hurts!"

  "She deserves it!" Yu Xiaoling hated sound.

  Zhu Qingqing didn't care what kind of grievances the two had, and finally broke Xiaoling's fingers apart with brute force. Mi Weiguo cooperated and dragged the person away from the bed.

  "Comrade Yu Yu, how are you? Are you okay?"

  Seeing Yu Qing lying motionless on the bed, Zhu Qingqing gently patted her on the shoulder, but she still didn't respond.

  This reaction was wrong, and Mi Weiguo froze in his heart: "Qing girl, is there something wrong?" Immediately, he urged Zhu Qingqing anxiously: "Comrade, turn her over and see what happened to her."

  Zhu Qingqing Qingqing looked at the artery in her neck, and at the same time he was relieved, he turned the person over, made her lie flat, and said, "I fainted again." After that, she

  glared at Xiaoling fiercely, and emphasized: "I am alive and well. I was dazed by the pain."

  Poor see, it really makes things worse!

  (End of this chapter)

abandoned woman of the age: getting rich by spatial warehouse जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें