c 161-165

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 161
  Completion It was an honor to meet such a top-notch beauty, and Luo Qijun followed closely behind.

  "Comrade Yu, are you still used to working in the power station?"

  "It's okay."

  "Your unit is a good unit, but it's too remote to go to work." Luo Qijun observed her expression and asked tentatively: "You never thought about it." Transferred to work in the city?"

  Yu Qing couldn't help laughing as if she had heard some joke, "Comrade Luo, it's not easy to transfer work."

  Now it's hard to find a job, let alone transferred to the city, interpersonal relationships are difficult. A big problem!
  Luo Qijun pretended to be surprised and asked: "I didn't tell you to change units. Don't you know that your power station has a sub-unit in the city?"

  Yu Qing rolled her eyes and nodded: "I know." What she doesn't know?
  Luo Qijun chuckled, "I heard that your sub-unit is going to build a building in the city and open a guest house."

  Now many directly-affiliated institutions in the city have set up their own sub-units.

  Yu Qing's heart moved, and she remembered this matter in her heart. The three of them turned from the backyard to the front yard, and when they got down to business, "Comrade Luo, have you never lived in this house?"

  "Yes, you have never lived in this house. It was built by my parents before I was demobilized. When I came back from demobilization, I lived with my parents at the beginning, and then I lived directly in the unit."

  Said, Luo Qijun glanced at Yu Qing, "I told you all about me at the beginning. Parents, tell them not to rush to build, there is no rush for this object, and it turns out that it has been almost two years since I came back, and I have no object or not, and I am almost an old bachelor."

  After hearing this, Er Gang almost didn't I couldn't hold back my laughter, oops! Is it necessary for Comrade Luo to emphasize that he has no object?

  Even if you like Comrade Yu, you don't need to be so anxious, after all, it's the first time we meet.

  Yu Qing laughed softly, "You are a young guy in your twenties, it's too early to say you are old."

  Luo Qijun said solemnly: "My colleagues in the unit like to call me Lao Luo, and I thought I was much older. I’m in a hurry! You’re the first one to praise me for being young.”