c 311-315

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 311
  Xiang Yisen glanced at Mi Weiguo, chuckled lightly, and said, "It's just a matter of little effort, and you're already alive and well. I'm a bit suspicious of taking credit for saying it, it's not necessary."

  "Okay, you Convinced me." Yu Qing pouted, "Then tell me who the other person is? Don't tell me that person is Lu Jinzhong!"

  Xiang Yisen really laughed out loud this time, "It's him!"

  The Ruan family looked at each other in blank dismay, wondering what's the story in this Lu Jin?
  However, through the conversation just now, the Ruan family has a better understanding of Xiang Yisen's life.

  Seeing that it was almost noon, Grandma Ruan pointed to a pile of things beside her with a smile, and the top was a quilt, and said, "This thank you gift is a kind gesture, I hope you will accept it."

  "For us?!" Li Xiaoju looked at the top quilt in shock, "Why are there still quilts? It's too precious, and we deserve it."

  Grandma Ruan explained: "Back then, Qingqing was soaked, and you used the quilts at home to cover the quilt. She wraps it up, it's like saving her life, we're just giving you a cotton quilt, don't worry about it, just accept it with peace of mind."

  "It's too expensive. How embarrassing."

  Li Xiaoju really felt that a cotton quilt Quilts are too expensive. In this day and age where tickets are required for everything, people in the city want to get enough cotton tickets for a quilt, and they don’t know how long they will have to save them.

  Unlike the rural people, although the farm work is a bit hard, but the family really lacks quilts, they can plant a few ridges of cotton in the private plot, and they can still get enough cotton to make a quilt a year.

  Mi Weiguo saw that the Ruan family insisted on giving them away, and they couldn't close the show if they didn't accept them, so he warmly invited them to stay for a light meal.

  In the end, the quilt was accepted by the Mi family, and the Ruan family stayed for lunch.

  Yu Qing took the Ruan family to Mi Zhu's house while Li Xiaoju was preparing lunch.

  Standing outside the farmyard, Yu Qing said, "Here we are, right here."

  "Ruan Zheng, go and knock on the door."