c 111-115

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 111 Defeated
  Yu Qing, as if she had heard some funny joke, laughed, "It seems that what you said at the beginning was fart, that's okay." She tidied up her clothes and hair, "Since I finally came to the city, then I You have to go to your machinery factory anyway, and chat with the leader casually."

  Mi Qianjin stared, seeing that the fat man really walked out of the room calmly, and shouted: "Stop!"

  Yu Qing turned around sharply, looking at him with a half-smile but not a smile. He had a sneer on the corner of his mouth.

  Mi Qianjin took a deep breath, trying to suppress the anger and unwillingness in his heart, and said in a blunt tone: "I will control my family when I go back, and I hope you will remember what you said yourself.

  " Keep it in your heart!"

  After finishing speaking, Yu Qing's chubby face turned solemn, and she warned: "I hope what happened today is the last time, and if it happens next time, don't blame me for my bad temper. I 'm afraid."

  Mi Qianqin was so apprehensive that Xiang Yisen stood aside, he didn't dare to say anything, he just gave her a complicated look, snorted coldly and flung his sleeves away.

  As soon as she walked away in disgust, Yu Qing opened her still red eyes and asked, "Comrade Xiang, are you done with your work?"

  "Yes." Xiang Yisen walked into the room with his head down, "He didn't bully you, did he?"

  "No , just said a few ugly words." Yu Qing didn't want to mention what happened just now.

  Hearing what she said, Xiang Yisen didn't worry about it anymore, but cared: "Have you eaten at noon?"

  "Ah, what time is it, have you eaten yet?"

  "At half past two, I I ate it in the factory." Looking at her expression, Xiang Yisen said, "You haven't eaten lunch yet, have you?"

  "Forgot it for a while." Yu Qing pinched her earlobe, and laughed straight: "Forget it, just happened I get motion sickness in a car, so it’s good to have less food in my stomach, so I won’t get motion sickness in the car later.”

  “Do you really need to eat more?”

  “No, I’m even more dizzy in the car after eating.”

  Seeing a pile of things piled up in the corner, Xiang Yisen said in shock: "Did you buy all these things this morning   ?

  "