c 66-70

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 66 Tired and paralyzed
  Yu Qing panted and wiped off the sweat that didn't exist, ignoring their suppressed smiles, she knew that her fat body movements were a bit clumsy.

  "No, this won't work. I can't use my strength even when I climb a tree. I think we should look for dwarf trees. It is best to cut off dead branches that can be obtained while standing on the ground."

  She will not climb trees to make a fool of herself . up.

  Originally, they thought they were older than her, and wanted to carry forward the traditional virtues of respecting the old and caring for the young, so that she, a young person, would come in, but they still laughed at her.

  Seeing her aggrieved expression, Pan Li and Lu Zhenlan looked at each other, couldn't help it anymore, and laughed outright.

  "Haha." After the

  two had laughed enough, they wiped away the tears from the corners of their eyes, and when they saw the fat girl, she was already cutting branches not far away.

  The two looked at each other, were they going too far?
  Afterwards, the three of them searched for low dead branches. Yu Qing cut them all the way, gathered up a load and put them aside, and she took the rest into the studio while the other two were far away from her.

  After she put the third bundle of dead branches into the studio, Sister Pan's voice came from a distance.

  Yu Qing responded, and joined them with firewood.

  Stretching their waists to work all the time, the three of them couldn't stand it. Sitting on the ground covered with fir hair, they each took out their own steamed buns, drank some water, and then ate the steamed buns. Two steamed buns are enough for a hungry person. ate up.

  Sister Lu lived in the city since she was a child, and it was the first time she had suffered such hardship. She took a sip of water and said, "I never knew that chopping firewood would be so tiring. If I had known earlier, I would not have built the kitchen."

  " What can you do if it’s already built? You can’t take it down again, right?” Sister Pan hasn’t worked like this for many years.

  It can't be dismantled, Sister Lu rolled her eyes and thought about it, "Next time I ask my men to ask the masters in the cafeteria to see if they can buy coal, let's take a ride and ask them to help bring some back. "

  "I guess it's enough. There are so many people in the power station, and everyone is like us. How much coal will it cost?" Sister Lu stroked her hair by her ears.

  "That's true."

  "I know there is a coal mine more than ten miles away from our power station. You said that the three of us will go to drag a truckload of coal and share it, is that okay?"