chapter 13-14

Chapter 13 The First Meeting
  Yu Qing had already worn out the food she ate in the middle of the night. By the time she arrived at the road construction machinery factory hungry, it was already time for work in the afternoon.

  Ignoring the disgusting and suspicious eyes that fell on her, she endured the pain in the soles of her feet with the crowd and struggled to get to the factory gate.

  Before she could ask, the security guard in the security room stretched out his hand and pushed her to the corner like a rag, and said unceremoniously, "I'm busy at the moment, who are you looking for later, don't stick around. The door is blocking others, and they are rushing to work."

  Yu Qing's eyes flashed sharply, at this moment, her stomach was throbbing with hunger, and the warm sun was shining warmly. She wanted to sit down and rest for a while, but there was no mud in the corner. Not even a single stone to sit on.

  Leaning against the wall, Yu Qing did not find the man in her memory from the crowd who entered the factory when the bell rang.

  The newly promoted deputy director's office.

  In order to keep pace with the times and show his high ideological awareness, Mi Jin changed his name to Mi Qianjin when he first joined the organization.

  The first thing Mi Qianjin did when he entered the office was to clean the large ceramic tea jar, add a small amount of tea leaves just enough to get rid of the fishy smell of water, and then pour boiling water to soak it. The tea for one shift in the afternoon is enough.

  The tea had just been brewed here, and before he had time to sit down, Xiao Zhang from the factory office came over and told him that someone was looking for him at the factory gate.

  "Looking for me? Did you say who he was?" Mi Qianguo raised his eyebrows and asked.

  "The people from the security department didn't say anything." Xiao Zhang shook his head, at the same time annoyed in his heart to help the leader pass the word, why didn't he ask a few more questions and didn't understand the situation in detail.

  "Thank you, go get busy, I understand." Mi Qianjin responded gently, and when Xiao Zhang left, he wrapped his scarf and went downstairs.

  The figure who came from a distance was tall and thin, walking like the wind. When she got closer, Yu Qing found a man in overalls, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, a high nose bridge, and thin, visible lips pursed tightly.

  Eyes as sharp as falcons, swept across Yu Qing, who was leaning against the corner of the wall lazily basking in the sun, and stood at the door of the security room with an aura, and asked, "Who is looking for me?" Li Aiguo, who

  was sitting in the security room, stood up abruptly. When he got up, he naturally didn't dare to be as rambling as usual in front of the factory manager. When he came to the door, he pointed at the fat girl who was basking in the sun in the corner: "There, the fat girl said she was from your hometown."

  After that, his eyes kept switching between the two, he was curious about the new deputy The relationship between the factory director and this fat country girl.