c 206-210

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 206
  The exam went in the wrong direction "When did you come to the city? Why didn't you come to see me?"

  "I arrived yesterday and I was busy with some things. I haven't had time to find you, but I met you here." Yu Qing chuckled lightly.

  "Comrade Yu, what are you busy with? Cleaning up that yard?" Er Gang looked back in the direction of the yard.

  "Smart." Yu Qing praised, he brought her to buy a house, and she didn't plan to hide it, "I want to find a master who can repair bathrooms and tile tiles."

  "Do you want me to help?"

  "Not for now In a few days, I should ask the master who used to grind water and grind the floor."

  Yu Qing thought for a while, but forget it, and I don't know if Xiang Yisen will come to the yard to check when he comes back from the silver mine in the neighboring county, and if he does If he saw the decoration materials in the room, he should ask someone to do it.

  "Comrade Yu, look." Er Gang hesitated for a while, before speaking.

  "Want to get something?" Yu Qing knew that this kid must have a purpose to appear here, especially because he rode a tricycle, "Let's go, I really have something for you."

  Thinking about the last time The flashlights and military kettles that have not been sold in Yangcheng, and the remaining two watches. And the hob and electric hob that I bought later can be resold to him.

  "Thank you, Sister Yu." The second bar was very excited, and now it doesn't matter who is older or who is younger.

  The two turned back to the new yard, Yu Qing directly put the things from the studio into the kitchen, and when it was over, let Er Gang come in and move them by herself.

  After thinking about it, taking advantage of this time, she put the second of the three turns and one sound from the studio back to the wing room. Waiting for Xiang Yisen to come back is a surprise for him.

  hey-hey.

  After finishing the settlement with the second bar, Yu Qing went back to the guest house.

  Woke up the next day and went directly to the train station to buy a ticket.

  This time, the stationmaster and the others are going to the provincial capital. Yu Qing doesn't know why they are going to the provincial capital. Her function at the moment seems to be that of a security guard.