c 151-155

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 151 Someone's Sour

  Yu Qing returned to the residential area and passed by Li Xiaoyu's downstairs. Now it's time to get off work, and she doesn't know if the girl has returned.

  "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu, are you home?"

  "Sister Yu, are you there, are you looking for me?" Li Xiaoyu opened the window and looked down, seeing that it was Yu Qing who waved to her.

  Yu Qing raised her head and asked with a smile, "Have you not eaten yet?"

  "No, it's not time to eat yet."

  "Oh, come down, go to my house for dinner."

  Li Xiaoyu knew that this was not good, and she couldn't beat it even if she refused repeatedly . Yu Qing persisted in her invitation, but finally went downstairs.

  On the second floor of another unit, Chen Yuzhu closed the window forcefully, and cursed: "This fat man knows how to win people's hearts, he treats guests to dinner at noon, and treats them again at night. It 's gone."

  "What's the use of yelling at you here, how others live or how they live, and it doesn't affect her, and it's a waste of saliva." Yu Tiantian sat under the quilt while kneading melon seeds and stomping on the fire.

  "Besides, if Xianggong is willing to use his salary for her, can you control it?"

  Chen Yuzhu snorted softly, a little bit unconvinced, "How can she, a rural woman, be worthy of Xianggong? , It’s just pestering project workers.”

  Yu Tiantian smiled contemptuously, and spoke intently, “I don’t know if she is worthy, but her current job is ten times better than yours!”

  “Hmph! Don’t talk about me, she is now In the security department, you are no worse than you!" Chen Yuzhu was not to be outdone, no one would be hurt.

  Yu Qing didn't know that two people on the second floor almost quarreled over her, so she took Li Xiaoyu home.

  She ate two big dishes at noon, and she wanted something lighter at night, so she decided to make dumplings, which were simple and delicious.

  There are several carrots, scallions, and meat at home. Tonight, I will make dumplings with carrot and meat stuffing.

  She reconciled the noodles first, and waited for Xiang Yisen to come back and roll the dough.