c 136-140

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 136 Silly Girl
  "Ah?!"

  Yu Qing looked at him in horror, she didn't want it, it was too soon. She vowed to be a reserved and stable girl!

  Being interrupted by this, she forgot her sadness for a moment, and her mind was full of thoughts on how to reject Xiang Nanshen, without losing his face and without making him feel disgusted towards her.

  "Do you still have a dormitory in the city?"

  Seeing her like a frightened little rabbit, Xiang Yisen suppressed a smile, "Well, the dormitory of the Road Construction Machinery Factory has always been reserved, and I usually live there when I come to the city. "

  Lingjiang Hydropower Station only seconded him there, and he won't stay there forever.

  Road Construction Machinery Factory! Deputy Director Mi is still there, and she can't go, "So it's there, although I really want to go to your dormitory, but I'm afraid that it will be so embarrassing to meet Deputy Director Mi in the factory. Forget it."

  "Oh, it's up to you, I didn't think carefully, so you're still staying in the guest house tonight?"

  "Well, live in the guest house closest to you."

  Xiang Yisen's heart was hit unexpectedly , "Just the one from last time?"

  "Yeah."

  Xiang Yisen sighed, "Let's go, silly girl, it's getting late, I'll treat you to dinner."

  "Since when did you like giving people nicknames?" Yu Qing greeted The cold wind chased and questioned, temporarily throwing the unhappiness of the afternoon out of the sky.

  Xiang Yisen pushed out the bicycle from the parking shed, "Say you're stupid and don't know it, get in the car, silly girl."

  Yu Qing stared at the rolled out bicycle, her eyes were starry, Xiang Nanshen was planning to carry her let's go and eat?

  Just like the scene in the beautiful love song MTV, on a snowy winter night, the male protagonist drives the female protagonist to shuttle in the colorful neon lights...

  She looked around, and wanted to achieve the beautiful effect, the hardware facilities were too poor, first of all No big snowflakes and colorful neon lights.