chapter 37-38

Chapter 37 Inventory
  Continue the inventory of the position that was finished yesterday.

  The row of shelves in the corner is basically the unsalable items of each season, and there are various styles in the four seasons.

  Such as vests, suspenders, short sleeves, sweaters, cotton coats, suits, and various styles of thin pants and skirts, etc., as well as some accessories, outdated bags, hats and so on.

  Looking at the computer, there is not much inventory in the system, and I don't want to actually occupy so many shelves.

  At the beginning, these slow-moving stores held a lot of activities and did not sell much, such as buy one get one free, add one at half price, buy a new model and get one yuan for free
  . The warehouse manager once suggested that she should be treated as second-hand clothes.

  This is a good suggestion, at least to minimize the damage, better than the accumulation of dust in the warehouse.

  I didn't know what I was thinking at the time, I was reluctant and I wanted to wait and see.

  Now, she can't help but be thankful, fortunately, she hadn't dealt with it as old clothes, otherwise, she would be even more numb now.

  At noon, I cooked rice with a rice cooker in the kitchen in the studio, and then made an egg drop soup with an egg. The only regret is that this bowl of egg drop soup lacks some chopped green onion.

  After lunch, I rested for half an hour, then went back to the warehouse and looked at the less than half of the shelves left in the corner. I worked hard this afternoon and I should be able to complete all the shelves. Next time I have time, I can order other shelves.

  All afternoon, except for the time to go to the toilet, Yu Qing was either squatting on the ground to count and register, or climbed up the herringbone ladder to count or order. Even if this body was used to farm work, it would not be enough.

  When she finished the last dress, she couldn't hold on any longer, and sat directly on the floor of the warehouse panting.

  Maybe it's not so tiring to change a person to plate the goods, but Yu Qing is too fat now, and it is difficult to move, and she climbs up and down again. The amount of exercise is twice that of ordinary people, and she is not tired. Not bad.

  At the appointed time in the evening, Yu Qing followed suit and climbed over the wall to leave the guest house. At this time, it showed that even if she was fat, she was a flexible fat man.

  When approaching the agreed place, Yu Qing turned into a fat old lady again, found an empty alley, and piled up the prepared clothes.

  When everything is ready, go to the second bar.

  The second bar waited for half an hour before I saw a fat black figure walking calmly.

  When the person approached, he lowered his voice and said, "Comrade, you are here, how are things ready?"

  "Everything is ready, how about you?"

  Erbar patted the bulging Oxford cloth bag on his body, "I am also ready, Where's the goods?"

  Yu Qing saw the shrewd eyes of the other party that still glowed even in the dark, and her undisguised excitement.

  She waited, stared into his eyes, and asked with a half-smile, "I'm about to get a large batch of clothes, plus the low price, aren't you excited?"

  "Uh!" The smile on Erbar's face Stiff, my heart throbbed, I blame myself for being unable to hold my breath, and I am overjoyed. Does the fat mother-in-law want to take the opportunity to increase the price?