c 366-340

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 366 Loss The
  single-eyed girl looked at her coldly, feeling inexplicably irritated, "Can't we go find your classmate and go to work? Why do we have to go through this troubled water?"

  If they were robbed again, Maybe even the travel expenses to find her classmates are gone.

  That's right, when they closed their stalls and walked back tonight, they were noticed by a group of bums wandering around the market. As a result, a group of more than a dozen young men and women surrounded them and robbed them of all their money.

  Not only that, but the three of them also suffered a lot of beatings.

  Although they called the police afterwards, did it work?

  Today's Yangcheng is where Erdao traffickers from all over the country gather, and there are many and mixed migrants. In this city where fish and dragons are mixed, there are a lot of things like getting a meal in the middle of the night and grabbing some property, and the police can't handle it.

  Many cases are left unsolved.

  The girl with double eyelids stood up, bowed slightly, and looked at her at the same level, "Now that I know that I can earn money that I couldn't earn in half a year by setting up a stall, why should I go to work stupidly? Not only is it controlled by others, but time is not free .The most important thing is that I have to work hard for only a few tens of dollars a month."

  Sorry!
  That's not the life she wanted. This time she came to Yangcheng, she learned about Yu Qing's dressing, eating and living, and spending money through these two days of contact.

  Forgive her for wanting to live this kind of comfortable life, make money if she wants to make money, and play everywhere if she wants to play. Work and play without delay.

  If Yu Qing knew that she was thinking of her like this in her heart at this time, she would definitely say: Girl, you are wrong, you can’t just look at the problem on the surface, she has not yet reached the point where she can play when she wants to, and make money if she wants to make money. the point.

  Early the next day Lu Jinzhong knocked on the door.

  Xiang Yisen got up from the bed sleepily, put on his clothes and opened the door, his face darkened immediately when he saw the person outside the door.

  "Damn it, you're sick! What do you want to knock on my door without going to bed so early?"

  Lu Jinzhong pointed to the bruises around his eyes, and complained pitifully: "Brother Sen, don't be so heartless, you Didn't you see that my eyes were almost blinded by someone? You still attacked me!"