c 141-145

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 141 I got cheated

  Yu Qing pulled enough bowls of everything, spinach and chrysanthemum, and ran back after pulling a handful of green onions and garlic.

  Sitting next to the fire, picking vegetables while watching Xiang Nanshen and Wanmian mincing meat, the ding ding dong dong has a sense of rhythm, and there is a sense of the year in it.

  Yu Qing washed the vegetables and gave him the shallots, which were to be chopped and mixed into the meat stuffing.

  One person rolls the skin to make dumplings, and the other cooks the fish soup. When the fish soup was ready, Yu Qing also washed her hands and followed her to make dumplings.

  Although Xiang Yisen is a big man, the dumplings he made are still decent, he put the meat filling on it and gently squeezed the dumplings into shape.

  But Yu Qing's making dumplings will only be wrinkled, which looks good, but the speed is a bit slow.

  When the dough and meat stuffing are wrapped, the fish is also stewed.

  Xiang Yisen went upstairs, and he didn't know when he prepared it, but he came down with a copper hot pot.

  "Don't cook the dumplings separately, and cook them in the hot pot later."

  "Okay." Yu Qing took out another bottle of sweet wine this time, filled each of them up, toasted and said simply: "I wish Comrade Xiang , Happy New Year’s Eve, eat and drink well."

  Xiang Yisen also raised his glass and touched her, "I also wish you more and more beautiful and successful weight loss."

  "Pfft!" Yu Qing glanced at him speechlessly , let’s not be angry, it’s Chinese New Year today.

  Her weight has gone from 160 to 120 now, so she has lost weight successfully, right?
  Winter is suitable for eating hot pot and drinking some wine. The two chatted while eating, occasionally bickering, and time slipped through the fingers unconsciously.

  The next day, Yu Qing boiled sweet potato porridge on the small stove and hot water on the big stove before going out for a morning run.

  The morning air was cold and fresh, Xiang Yisen arrived as scheduled, and the two jogged around the residential area together.

  "Comrade Xiang, the kitchen has boiled hot water. Don't use cold water for washing later. It's not good for your skin." Yu Qing glanced at his skin, which was better than her own, and felt heartbroken.