c 131-135

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 131 Railway Station

  "Girl, where do you want to go when you come to take the train? If the distance is long, you will suffer. Have you prepared food? If not, I have it here." The

  aunt said to herself, and she did not forget Lifting a corner of the cloth towel, let Yu Qing see clearly what was in the basket she was carrying.

  "Steamed buns?!"

  Yu Qing wasn't surprised by the steamed buns, but that someone had been smart enough to feel the loosening of the policy during this period, and had already taken the lead in secretly taking action.

  She didn't even have to think about it, the group of people who moved first would definitely be the group that got rich first.

  "Yes, steamed buns, how many girls do you want? I don't need food stamps for my steamed buns, they are all grown by myself."

  Yu Qing admired her, took out a lunch box from her Oxford bag, and said, "Your steamed buns are really big. Give me two, how much is it?"

  "Twenty cents each. Do you want some hard-boiled eggs?" The aunt opened the other end of the basket and put a lot of eggs.

  "Hiss! It's not cheap, the state-run restaurant only costs a dime." The

  aunt sneered, and quickly helped her pack two steamed buns, "You are hungry, will the state-run restaurant come to this station to deliver you steamed buns? "

  Well, what the aunt said is so reasonable, Yu Qing is speechless.

  "Miss, do you want eggs?"

  Yu Qing covered the lunch box and shook her head, "No, it's too expensive."

  Her studio cooked some eggs in it last night, so she doesn't need to buy them outside.

  "Hey, you girl is still competing with me. Come on, it's a total of forty cents." The aunt looked at her with a smile.

  Yu Qing looked around and handed her forty cents.

  The aunt took the money, turned around and sold her steamed buns and eggs to others.

  The steamed buns were still a little hot, this aunt should be a resident living nearby, Yu Qing sat down in a place where no one was around, opened the lunch box, took out a steamed bun and ate slowly.