chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 Work Arrangement
  The next day, everyone went to the Personnel Department to report that among the fifteen people who came yesterday, some were assigned to the operation workshop, some were assigned to the maintenance workshop, and even Chen Yuzhu was assigned to the cafeteria.

  Yu Qing was the only one who was assigned to the logistics property department and was responsible for the hygiene of the factory in the future.

  To put it bluntly, it is a sanitation worker or a cleaning aunt.

  Oh my god!
  Of the fifteen people who came with her, all eyes were on her, some were sympathetic, some were worried, some were watching the fire from the other side, some were gloating about misfortune, and most of them were irrelevant.

  Responsible for the environmental sanitation of the factory area, which can be exposed to the wind and the sun in the future, and what is the difference between farming in the countryside!

  Do not!
  There is a difference. You don’t have to be so tired to work here every day. You also get a fixed salary every month, and you can get a pension when you get old.

  Everyone thought that Yu Qing would not accept this job obediently, but she didn't mention her opinion at all, and accepted the job very calmly.

  Since there is a day off, although everyone brought a lot of supplies yesterday, there are always shortages of this and that to live and work here.

  Everyone agreed to go to the town and see if there was anything they were missing to sell.

  "Yu Qing, let's go together?"

  Kuang Gang hurriedly stopped her when he saw the lonely and broad figure walking towards the family area.

  "Thank you, I won't go. I walked too much yesterday, and my feet will still hurt. Go ahead."

  Today, both legs are sore. Yu Qing really doesn't want to go. Besides, what could be sold in town? She basically has all the necessities of life, but what is most lacking at home is furniture.

  But buying furniture in town requires a furniture ticket, but she doesn't have it.

  It's a waste of time to go.

  "Let's go." Peng Guoli patted Kuang Gang on the shoulder. Don't make it difficult for the fat girl. Yesterday, everyone knew that there would be a car to pick you up, but she didn't know that. She walked all the way on two legs. Both feet may be bruised with blood blisters.

  Back at the unit building next to her, Yu Qing did not rush to enter, but walked around the house.

  Next to the building is a wasteland, overgrown with weeds, the mud is yellow mud, and there are no stones. She thought that it would be nice if she could enclose this wasteland.

  It's like a yard. At that time, this wasteland will be her territory, and you can grow vegetables, chickens and flowers, how comfortable it is.

  Of course, even if the yard is not surrounded, this wasteland should be able to grow vegetables.