chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Called a Lonely

  Yu Qing looked back regretfully, seeing those two long legs walking really exciting. Hearing Li Xiaoyu's words, he looked inexplicable, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

  Li Xiaoyu was a little anxious, and there was a clue on his face, "Why did you invite him to dinner?

  " "

  Pfft!" Li Xiaoyu was teased by her, and angrily and amusedly talked to her about science, but when talking about people's right and wrong, she knew to keep her voice to a minimum.

  "Don't be fooled by his appearance. In the major factories in Yicheng, everyone basically knows his details. His skills are excellent and his business ability is also strong. However, no one wants to have a close relationship with him. Do you know why?"

  "Why?" Is he a pervert?

  "Ah!" Li Xiaoyu sighed, and said regretfully, "He was implicated by his family, and his elders were sent to various grassroots levels. You know."

  "." Yu Qing was at a loss, I know, I know What?
  I don't know anything!
  and many more!

  "What do you mean?" Yu Qing kept secret, and made another digging movement, "Is it because of this?"

  Li Xiaoyu nodded fiercely, it's good that sister Yu can understand, although many people have gone back in recent years , but people are a bit unable to turn around in their minds, and they are somewhat resistant to this kind of person.

  Otherwise, a man like Xiang Gong with strong professional ability and good looks, how could he be twenty-five years old and have no one to introduce him to?

  For others at his age, children can play soy sauce, but he may not even hold a girl's hand.   "Xiang Gong often goes to various factories to help repair machines. The girls

  in those factories are also obsessed with his looks, but they shrink back when they are really asked to get a certificate with someone else."

Do not treat with caution.

  "Then you think the same as them?" Yu Qing's question hit the soul.

  And Li Xiaoyu just gave her a blank look, and said calmly, "I am also a member of the secular world." That

  's it! It was a waste of time to ask this question, and the answer was obvious, Yu Qing's face was as usual, but she didn't know what was going on in her heart, she was a little sad and a little secretly happy.

  hey-hey!

  She firmly believes that the beautiful people and delicious food in the world cannot be let down.

  The two lined up to prepare meals, and when they turned around, they met Chen Yuzhu who was queuing up.

  Seeing Yu Qing snort coldly, Chen Yuzhu turned her head to the other side.

  The two stood together, and Chen Yuzhu's expression fell into Li Xiaoyu's eyes with a good look. She was inexplicable, and she asked Yu Qing in a low voice: "What's wrong with this person? I don't seem to have offended her."

  Yu Qing patted the little girl. The girl's arm, "Others are afraid that people will borrow things from her."

  Yu Qing didn't deliberately lower the volume. She borrowed daily necessities from herself.

  what can i say
  Nothing can be refuted.

  This feeling of being unable to open your mouth is really aggrieved!