c 351-355

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 351 Arguing and fighting
  "cough!" Wu Weimin was taken aback by her slapping the table, and the porridge in his mouth was directly choked into the trachea. , You, you've turned your back on the sky, who gave you the courage to dare to talk to me? You have the ability, you go and earn thousands of dollars, and I will

  obey you!" The couple glared angrily, and no one obeyed the other!

  After a long time, Chen Da Niu laughed angrily, "You son of a bitch, don't think I don't know what you're planning, don't you just want to use aggressive methods to provoke me out to make money, so that you can support you little boy.

  " She closed her smile, raised her eyebrows at him, and shouted: "I tell you, don't even think about it!"

  Wu Weimin felt guilty for a moment and didn't dare to look her directly in the eyes, "You shrew, it's unreasonable, when will I Thinking about it this way, I haven’t been looking for a job these days.”

  “You are not looking for a job, you are looking for a job, and you really want to go out to find a job, so you should first position yourself and give me the hard work Go and rush to do it, and I will convince you!"

  "How can I do hard work with my body, Miss Chen, you don't want to exhaust me so that you can get compensation and find someone to remarry, right?"

  Wu Weimin finally understood. The expression of the truth made Da Niu Chen almost vomit blood with anger!

  She gritted her teeth and promised: "Don't worry, I never have such dirty thoughts. I don't have to wait for you to die of exhaustion. I guess you won't die of exhaustion either. Before you starve to death, I will break away from you first. You are rich and noble." If I don’t want to touch you, don’t come to me even if you’re poor, okay?”

  Wu Weimin became furious after hearing this, rolled up his sleeves, and said, “I’ll kill you bastard, you want to leave before I’m dead. Remarriage , I really treat you too well, right?"

  Chen Daniu looked at the man rushing towards him, she didn't feel embarrassed, she went up to him, waving her hands, using the nine-yin and one-hundred-bone claws to the extreme.

  "Come on! I will be afraid of you, a high-speed sparrow? Who is afraid of who is a coward today!"

  Following the high-pitched shouting and scolding of the two, as well as the ping-pong-pong movement in the house, the neighbors who were taking a lunch break at home were quickly attracted over.