c 166-170

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 166 Preparing to Repair the House
  I took a turn on the road and went to a supply and marketing cooperative to buy a lock. The door of the small farmhouse still had the same lock from yesterday.

  Yu Qing handed the new lock to Xiang Yisen, and then actually took out the key from the studio from her pocket and opened the door.

  Xiang Yisen followed into the yard, "Don't tell me this is your yard?"

  "Exactly."

  "When did you buy it?" Xiang Yisen thought it must have been bought recently. Poor as hell.

  "The exact time was yesterday afternoon."

  Xiang Yisen nodded, no wonder he went back so late yesterday.

  Yu Qing looked around the entire yard, turned around and asked with a smile, "How? It cost one thousand and nineteen, do you think it's worth it?"

  In fact, it doesn't matter if it's worth it or not. The most important thing now is the yard. The first home in the sense.

  "Actually, you have already made a conclusion in your heart. If you think it is worth it, it is worth it." Xiang Yisen didn't ask her where she got so much money, after all, everyone has their own secrets.

  At the same time, I was rejoicing in my heart that it was a good thing that he confessed his feelings yesterday. Otherwise, if she knew that she had this property today and proposed marriage later, would she think that he was doing it for her property?

  At this moment, Xiang Yisen was overthinking it!

  Yu Qing chuckled, "This yard is big enough. I can grow vegetables and melons by myself in the future. The walls of the yard are also well built. Once the door is closed, it can be isolated from the outside world. In this way, there is a personal privacy space.

  How many times does the house build ?" It’s been years, and I haven’t lived in it. However, if you want to live in, the three main rooms need to be repaired.”

  Xiang Yisen followed into the main room. In fact, if the requirements for this house are not high, you can live in it directly after buying the furniture Come in.

  "How do you want to fix it?"

  Yu Qing said her plan, "There are three rooms in the main room, the one with the door open in the middle will be used as a living room, and one of the other two rooms will be used as a bedroom and the other as a study room, with a small bed, it can also be used as a temporary guest room when guests come. "