chapter 11-12

Chapter 11 The role of a villainous mother-in-law

  "Aiya! I'm going to die! Why did you come to the front door!"

  Looking at a few familiar figures in the distance, Yu Qing probably guessed what was going on and fled away.

  Yu Qing wandered blankly on the streets of the county town, the sun was hanging in the air, she arrived at the county station that the uncle said, a large open space, standing or sitting under two big trees, three or five people, it seemed that they were there. Here are the people who are waiting for the bus and want to take the bus to the city.

  Several people waiting for the bus looked anxious. When Yu Qing arrived, they just glanced at her casually.

  The National Day has passed. At the end of October, the temperature difference between morning and evening in Chaoyang County is very large. It is cold enough to wear thin cotton clothes in the morning and evening, and it is hot enough to wear a long sleeve for a few hours before and after noon.

  Yu Qing sat on the side of the road waiting for the car, drowsy from the sun, and she didn't fully wake up until she got into the car in the city, bumping all the way.

  On the opposite side of her, Mi Zhu and Li Juhua got off the downwind ox cart and watched the ox cart fork into another dirt road.

  Li Juhua held back her words and said, "Old Mi, my adoptive mother and mother-in-law can't be a good one, tell me what I have done to her since you picked up that broom star? Are we eating less of her, or less? I got her to wear it."

  "It's been five years, and finally the news of my son has come, and when he has a future, that bitch knows to be a demon for me. She doesn't like our family! It's a black-hearted thing, no wonder it would Being thrown into the wilderness by the family means you are kind."

  "Okay, don't talk about it, the most important thing for us now is to find her, and don't let her ruin our son's good marriage." Mi Zhu took a breath of dry smoke, urged.

  After all, the pace is faster.

  "I don't want to talk about her either, it's bad luck to mention her!" Li Juhua sighed, with a heartbroken look: "You shouldn't have saved her in the first place. I'm just in a coma, and I'm not dead. What kind of chatter hospital, it's really a lot of money and I'll be in a panic when I get to the hospital, don't pay for that bitch!"

  "I don't know what's going on now, hurry up!" Mi Zhu put his hands behind his back and was too lazy to pay attention to her.

  "It's your kindness!" Li Juhua sighed in relief, and also accelerated her pace.

  The two rushed to the hospital non-stop, and after asking, did they know that Yu Qing had gone through the discharge procedures early in the morning.

  Li Juhua was anxiously clinging to the toll window: "That cheap hoof is gone? How can you let her go?"

  "Auntie, please be civilized when you speak!" He picked up the registration book and slapped it on the table in a moderate manner: "The patient will be discharged from the hospital when he or she is ill. This is the hospital's rule, why can't we let the girl go?"