60

You were at the supermarket buying vegetables for your mother when someone taps your shoulder making you turn around to face them. "Y/n how are you?" You smile "I'm good Ms. Jung and you?"

She was smiling "I'm good can I speak with you. How about we go drink coffee at the cafe?" You shake your head "I'm sorry but I can't today I have to take these home." She grabs your hand but quickly lets it go seeing something flash before her eyes. "Oh my we must talk it's about Hoseok. Come on dear" you still politely reject her "I really can't." You look around when Hoseok comes by and grabs you by your waist moving you away from her "Ms. Jung please understand Y/n is busy you can talk to her another time. Come on Y/n."

He carries the bags and holds your hand with his free hand.  You look back and say bye to her once passing the park he stops walking "You did good okay!" You start sulking "I didn't want to say this but she's been following for the past few days did something happen?" He kisses your forehead "Nothing has happened come on let's head home!" You two walk together smiling while talking.

Ms. Jung wasn't going to stop she'll tell you everything so you can leave Hoseok and they can both leave without having to worry that someone will look for them. They had left already but because of the rumor you created Ms. Jung told him to come back if not they'd get chased down. Him being back would clear his name that he wasn't a witch and it worked.

The next day you head to school and it was a pretty good day. You had finished your applications and hoped to get accepted to your dream university. After school Hoseok had left first to head to work so you walk when you see Ms. Jung across the street and you end up going with her somehow feeling hypnotized.

Ms. Jung's powers are originally stronger so it can get a hold of you. You were at her place despite not wanting to go but you were curious. "Thank you so much for coming this is about Hoseok I wasn't lying." You nod and she holds your hand "He gave you a gift?" You look at your ring "Yeah they're promise rings he got it recently." She shakes her head saying no confusing you "Oh dear I don't mean that type of gift. You'll find out soon."

"Do you love Hoseok?" You were quiet until you answer with a smile "Of course I do!" She nods and sighs making you upset wondering what that meant. "You know he doesn't believe in love."

"I don't mind." She shows you a picture and you look at it and don't recognize anyone at all. "That's me and the baby...is Hoseok. Y/n I'm Hoseok's mother. You remember the time you were thinking and wondering why most of the young girls were disappearing."

"What does that have to do with Hoseok?" Your head started hurting and probably you shouldn't have come. You take a sip of your coffee and continue listening to her. "I know you hate witches but you actually don't and I know you know about your sister." Your eyes widened "What do you mean? If you know then you should know why I hate them. They took her from me of course I hate them."

"Y/n you're in love with one." You look at her with confused eyes all the information she was saying you were barely processing it. "Y/n I'm the witch from the enchanted forest." You start laughing but she wasn't at all she was serious making you stop and look around. "Ms. Jung this isn't funny just tell me if you want me to break up with your son instead of making false stories to get me to dump him. I won't leave him."

"Hoseok is a witch he doesn't love you I'm sure you don't remember but in your heart you hate Hoseok for the time he came smelling like perfume right." You were quiet because how would she know all that and you started feeling uncomfortable. "He's never cheated if that's what you're trying to say."

"Y/n! He smelled like perfume because he kissed other women all the time. We are witches we take souls." You tilt your head and chuckle a bit "Really so why am I still here? We've done more than that shouldn't I be gone then." She touches your bracelet and it burned her making you scared. "That bracelet protects you from our spells you're untouchable. It's all thanks to your sister. Nara's boyfriend...my other son. He really loved your sister but in the end he betrayed her to keep me alive. That is why Hoseok can't do anything to you."

Your eyes started getting watery and your voice breaks but you held in your tears "What are the souls for and who do you choose to take them from?" She leans in "They are to keep me alive I may look young but I'm not. You know the legend sweetie. We go for the souls of pretty women they last longer. You were my main goal but Hoseok interrupted saying I couldn't hurt you. He wanted to have fun before getting rid of you and he clearly did have his fun. Your gift will be noticeable soon."

"You're a monster. How do you even have the audacity of talking to me when you took someone from me!" She tries holding your hand but you move it wanting to stand up but you couldn't. "There is a way for your forgotten sister to come back. You have to get rid of the main source which is Hoseok. You have to kill him or you can remove your bracelet and give me your soul. It's all up to you sweetie if you don't believe me ask Hoseok I've told you everything." You look down while slightly smiling as she left to stand by the window.