2

When school was over you stay back to talk to the teacher about a misunderstanding you had about a problem. You stayed while Jimin waited outside for you he was with his friends. Once the teacher finished explaining you understood and thanked him. "Thank you Mr. Kim" he smiles his dimples appearing making you smile and leave. He liked your enthusiasm for learning new things and speaking your mind.

You head out everyone was hanging out slowly leaving, you see Jimin with someone unfamiliar you didn't know who it was he was wearing a cape he stood out amongst the rest. He had his hood on so you couldn't see their face. "Jimin!" You scream and Jimin turns and waved for you to see where he is at, you walk to them, and the hooded guy turns and looks at you. Once you were closer you were able to see his face you stood beside Jimin and the guy smiles at Jimin "I'll see you later Jimin" he says and leaves.

He didn't even say anything to you which you found surprising but didn't think of it as much since you didn't know him. "Who was that?" Jimin sees you looking at him walking away "He's Hoseok a friend of mine. Are you perhaps interested in him?" You face him and hand your book to him for him to carry it. "No, I don't know him he just seemed...I don't know how to explain it."

You two were walking "He seems scary, huh but he isn't I assure you he's a nice guy" you look back to see him and he as well was looking at you two. Specifically, you until a car comes and picks him up. You and Jimin go to the library almost at the exit of the village. You two took a seat and he started taking out his things "Have you practiced your calligraphy?"

"Yes, I have what do you take me for." You practically scream and he tells you to whisper. You then get the pencil ready to write. He started saying sentences and you started writing them. "The beautiful girl by the science books is looking at me." You stop writing and look up "What the..." you see him looking somewhere you follow his eyes and see him and the girl staring at each other. You then re-read your sentences and it was basically him describing her.

You smack your pencil on the table and he flinched. "Oh you're done let me see" he grabs the paper and starts checking it you were sitting back on the chair upset you thought he was being serious but he's just there to find someone new. "They are all correct" you grab your things and stand up walking away. He smiles at the girl who's standing across from him and he goes after you. You exit the library just to be stopped by him "Y/n you can't leave. You can't walk alone" he was holding your hand and you yank it away.

"Yes, I can. Go ahead go with her I'm sure you're dying to be with her no. I can walk alone nothing will happen to me. I actually thought you'd help me improve my calligraphy but now even in our sessions you're..." you shut up. "Hey Y/n I'm sorry but you are improving your calligraphy you have nothing to worry about you're smart."

You sigh "I'll get going then" you lastly say and leave. When you cross the street you see him still standing he waved and you waved back you walk a little but turn around but he wasn't there anymore until he then comes out with her. You then walk away being aware of your surroundings it was still daytime so you had nothing to worry about.

You walk but as you got closer to your house you turn around feeling like someone was watching you. Slowly you gulp not seeing anyone and quickly head in. You were surprised to see Jimin's father there sitting with your family. You greeted them it looked like they were discussing something. Jimin's mother, unfortunately, passed away of an unknown reason you didn't know and his father was the only one he had.

"Good to see you Y/n! Where is Jimin? I thought he was with you." You awkwardly smile not knowing how to answer how were you going to tell him his son was busy. "Oh he stayed a bit in the library" he nods "What for?" You quickly think of something "He's studying for a test so he's busy." Your parents suggest you to take a seat. You take a seat beside them "Y/n I want you to marry Jimin" his father said and you didn't know what to say you paused. Did he just say that you thought to yourself.

You clear your throat and smile trying to come up with an excuse "I don't think I can do that I'm planning to study in the city" he raised an eyebrow "Oh really that's fascinating you know what I'll take back what I said you're right you already have a plan I apologize for suggesting such thing." They all were laughing "I'll get going then have a wonderful day" you all walk him out and you run upstairs to your room.

You set your bag aside and take a seat calming yourself letting the air that came from the window calm you. Your mother comes in "Sweetie why are you so nervous?" She hugs you "We're not going to force you to marry him if you don't want to okay if that's what you're worried about." It wasn't that you had never lied and it was your first time lying. I mean technically you weren't wrong he was busy.

"I know mother I'll be down in a minute to help wash the dishes or anything you need help on." She kisses your forehead and leaves, you look back at the window, and see someone passing. You instantly knew who it was he had the black cape with the hood on. It was Jimin's friend he looks back and you two make eye contact he then looks away and walks in a different direction.

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" you whisper and smile.