36

You get home and your mom was waiting in the living room when she hears the car being parked she quickly stands up and walks out. Jimin and Yuri helped with the luggage while Hoseok was trying to wake you up.

"Y/n wake up" you didn't budge making Jimin approach him "I'll carry her in take the luggage" Hoseok quickly denies "No I'll carry her you must be tired you drove here" Jimin didn't argue and took the luggage. He greeted your mom with a hug "Y/n is sleeping Hoseok will bring her in okay" she nods. "Of course come on in" she looked at Yura she didn't know her yet but welcomed her in.

Your mother saw Hoseok carrying you "Oh my this girl" she makes way for him to come in "I'll open her room door" she starts walking upstairs "There's no need I got it please sit down it's late you should be sleeping" Jimin was glaring at him. He was suspicious why was he declining any help but your mom sits on the couch and he introduces Yura to her.

"Mam this is Yura she's Y/n's friend and the mayor's daughter" her eyes widened "Oh it's nice having you here I'm sorry I didn't prepare anything but I can make a hot chocolate or coffee. I'll be right back." Yura quickly goes to her stopping your mother from walking towards the kitchen "There's no need for that please sit" she sits down and they start talking.

Hoseok opens your door and closes it with his leg carefully trying no to drop you. He reaches your bed and lays you down but you hold onto his neck making him fall beside you. "Please don't leave" you hug him tightly and fall back asleep loosening your grip around him. He kisses your cheek "Sleep well" he whispers and gets out of your grip to go with the rest.

"She's asleep well we'll get going mam" she sees the time you all had school the next day. "How about you three stay over we have 2 empty rooms and it's really late for you guys to go walking home." To go home they'd have to walk since the car was your father's and not theirs to use it. "Let's stay" Yura says and your mother smiles "I'll show you the rooms please come follow me." They walk upstairs and Yura had a room to herself while Jimin and Hoseok shared a room.

The next morning you woke up and took a shower and started dressing for school you come out your room to bump into Jimin "Oh Y/n you're already ready it's still too early but I'll wake everyone." Everyone? You were confused "What do you mean everyone?" He was falling asleep until you call him making him flinch "Yura, Hoseok, and I slept over because we honestly didn't want to walk home."

"Oh you don't need to wake anyone up just continue sleeping you still got an hour and a half it's 6am school is at 8:30. Go ahead and sleep" he hugs you then walks inside the room. Your mom was mopping the floor downstairs. You hug her fully greeting her since you couldn't last night because you were asleep. "Mom I missed you so much."  She kisses you "I did too how was the city" you sat with her on the couch she had been done mopping and talked to her that you didn't even notice the time passing.

"It sounds so lovely over there if you apply to that university I hope you get in. I'll start making breakfast go wake up the others." You nod and go upstairs you enter the room and wake Yura up first "Yura wake up" she sits up "Oh Y/n good morning!" You smile then go to the other room and see Hoseok and Jimin peacefully sleeping. Jimin was hugging him while his leg was on Hoseok's lower waist. You found it funny and walked over to wake up Jimin first. "Jimin wake up" you shake him he didn't wake up so you start shaking him aggressively making him wake up alarmed.

"Y/n calm down I'm awake" you go to Hoseok and wake him up gently shaking him making Jimin scoff. "Shake him aggressively too that isn't fair Y/n." You ignore him making him feel hurt "I'll do it myself" you quickly push Jimin away "Don't touch him Jimin or I swear I'll break that hand." He's never seen you act in such a manner for anything well only for food which is understandable but for a person he never expected that from you. Hoseok wakes up and was about to hug you but remembers Jimin is there.

They all borrowed clothes so they can shower luckily your mom had bought new clothes so there was of anything. Yura took a shower in the bathroom in the hallway while Hoseok showered in the bathroom inside your room. That gave Jimin a little bit more time to sleep. You were helping your mom make breakfast she made crepes, toast, and waffles so they can choose from whatever they want. "I need to make the pancakes" she says "Mom I'll do it go water your plants" she thanks you and goes outside.

Hoseok comes and stands behind you and puts his head on your shoulder taking in the scent of the pancake. You knew it was him but flinched as his hands were touching your waist fearing that someone might see you almost smacked him with the spatula in your hand making him move away. "Woah I'm sorry" you smile "No it's okay just don't do that here" he nods understanding. "You made breakfast it seems a lot."

"When there's visitors my mom makes a lot I just made the pancakes so what do you want?" He starts looking at everything while you flipped the pancake "I want you" he says whispering in your ear. You look at him speechless but clearly flustered especially how he trapped you in between his arms while your back was pressed on the cabinets.

You honestly wanted him there but that wasn't possible. "Hoseok..." he interrupts you "Yes baby" he tilts his head your stomach was filled with butterflies he loved seeing you flustered the way he made you feel things he enjoyed seeing your reactions. He lets you go and takes the spatula "The pancake is about to burn" he says and quickly flips it. You snap out of it and push him slightly away "Go sit down I'll serve you one of everything."

"Okay will that include you?" You were a mess you needed a minute not even that an hour or more. "Hoseok please stop" he chuckles making you hold back from folding in that spot. "Okay then" he walks over and takes a seat. You finished making the pancakes and started serving them breakfast. You made a plate for everyone and took the first plate to Hoseok. Your mom comes in on time "Mom come eat too" you tell her and she washes her hands. Yura came out first and greeted everyone. "Y/n I'll serve Jimin go ahead and sit" she says and you take a seat but you all waited for Jimin he quickly came down the stairs "I'm sorry I'm late." You then all started eating after that you all head to school. They each picked their bags up on the way.